|Jason at the Beechers Corners PD, 2012|
|Notable locations|| Whit and Agnes Whittaker's farm|
Franco's studio (burned down)
Visits to Beechers CornersEdit
- In 1980, Beechers Corners is first visited by Luke Spencer and Laura Baldwin during their summer on the run.
- In 1981, Rick and Lesley Webber go to Beechers Corners looking for Laura. Later that year, Luke and Laura Spencer return to the town for their honeymoon.
- In 1983, Rick, Lesley and Mike Webber and Amy Vining visit Beechers Corners for Thanksgiving. For Christmas, Rick and Lesley return to be with Luke and Laura who are in Beechers Corners.
- In 1995, Laura hides out in Beechers Corners with Lulu, and Luke and Lucky Spencer arrive to surprise them with a visit.
- In 2002, Luke and Laura return for a visit to Beechers Corners.
- In 2006, Luke and Laura return again to reminisce and reconnect.
- In 2012, Franco is shot by Jason Morgan and thought to have died here. Months later, Jason is arrested by the Beechers Corners Police in Port Charles and brought back to the town, where Elizabeth Webber comes to bail him out of jail.
- On New Year's Eve 2014, on his quest to find Maxie Jones before midnight, Nathan West's plane makes an emergency landing in Beechers Corners. Maxie drives to the airport in Beechers Corners to pick up Nathan, but they just miss each other.
Beechers Corners, New York · Bensonhurst · Llanview, Pennsylvania · Pine Valley, Pennsylvania · Port Charles, New York · Queens Point · Spoon Island
The Brownstone · Crichton-Clark Clinic · Crimson · ELQ · Jerome Gallery · The Floating Rib · General Hospital · The Haunted Star · Kelly's · Mason, Petrovich, and Miller · Mercy Hospital · Metro Court Hotel · Port Charles Police Department · Shadybrook Sanitarium · Volonino's Gym