|Portrayed by||Bree Williamson|
|First appearance||July 5, 2016|
|Last appearance||October 24, 2016|
|Cause/reason||Captured and most likely killed by Valentin|
|Created by|| Shelly Altman|
|Introduced by||Frank Valentini|
|Previous legal name(s)||Claudette West|
|Alias(es)|| C.J. Boland|
Agnes St. Eve
She was portrayed by actress Bree Williamson from July 5, 2016 to October 24, 2016.
On January 11, 2017, it was revealed that Claudette had committed suicide.
On May 26, 2016, Soap Opera Digest broke the news that Bree Williamson, formerly known for her role as Jessica Buchanan (2003-12) on the now canceled ABC daytime soap opera One Life to Live, has been cast as the previously unknown ex-wife of Det. Nathan West (Ryan Paevey).
Claudette was characterized by Executive Producer Frank Valentini as a spicy, bad girl and by Nathan (Paevey) as different from other girls — smart, fun and has an allure about her.
She made her last appearance on October 24, 2016, but the door is open for her to come back.
On February 26-29, 2016, while on pain meds after being shot, Maxie Jones (Nathan's fiancée, now wife) tells Nathan that she loves him and he replies by saying "I love you too, Claudette." When Maxie asked about Claudette, Nathan lied and told her that she was his French poodle and then his ex-girlfriend. On March 14, 2016, Nathan revealed to Dante that Claudette was his wife. On April 4, he told Maxie that she was his ex-wife, it was a marriage of convenience and that they had it annulled.
Claudette and Nathan met at a bar while he was in uniform in New York and Nathan describes the French-Canadian Claudette as different from other girls. They went out and it went well so they kept going out and he proposed to her after the second date.
Then Claudette suggests on their second date that they do a bunch of New York stuff that people don't normally do. They hit the Bronx Zoo, rode the Cyclone and took the ferry across to Governors Island. Nathan then realized that Claudette was just checking boxes off because she wasn't going to be a New Yorker anymore as her visa had expired. So Nathan decided to marry her as he was single and wasn't doing anything. It was a marriage of convenience at first as Nathan fell in love but Claudette didn't and was cheating on him the whole time they were married. After he found out, he couldn't forgive her so they got an annulment. Nathan assumes that she is back in Canada.
She is formerly of Hell's Kitchen in New York City.
He later revealed to his mother, Liesl Obrecht that he told Maxie about Claudette but didn't tell her everything. On April 28, Obrecht revealed that if Nathan told Maxie the truth about what happened with Claudette, then Maxie would tell Lulu and if Lulu told Dante, then Nathan would end up in Pentonville. On June 6-7, 2016, Nathan revealed that he had shot her lover in a drunken rage. Later revealed to the audience to be Dr. Griffin Munro. On August 3-4, Claudette and Griffin unexpectedly reunited with each other at GH. It was also revealed that Claudette was and is still in love with Griffin and he is in love with her.
In September 2016, it was revealed that she has a daughter named, Charlotte, who was born in 2006. Due to Claudette's lies, both Det. Nathan West and Dr. Griffin Munro were formerly thought to be Charlotte's father. DNA tests proved that neither Nathan nor Griffin could be Charlotte's father.
Valentin Cassadine claims to be Charlotte's biological father, and on November 10, Claudette confirms in a letter to Nathan that Valentin is Charlotte's father. On December 8, 2016, it was revealed that Claudette has no biological claim to Charlotte as she was just the surrogate. On December 9, 2016, Valentin revealed that he had hired Claudette to become a surrogate for the embryo. She gave birth to his daughter, Charlotte. Later on, she betrayed him and took his baby away from him for yet unknown reasons.
She was married to Det. Nathan West from 2006 until her death in 2016.
In July 2016, Claudette Beaulieu -aka C.J. Boland- is seen arriving at the Metro Court Hotel for an interview with unsuspecting Maxie Jones about a graphic designing job with Crimson. After a short interview, Maxie is so impressed that she (Claudette) gets the job.
Later on, Claudette surprises Nathan in a hotel room a the Metro Court Hotel. The two of them argue (they rehash the past) and she tells him about getting a job at Crimson with Maxie. Afterwards, she then apologizes to him but he tells her that she can't work with Maxie and that she needs to leave to Port Charles immediately to which she agrees. Nathan leaves to check her of the hotel but when he comes back he finds Maxie with her.
On September 21, 2016, Claudette revealed to Nathan that she had given birth to a daughter, whom she named Charlotte, soon after their relationship ended. Claudette believed that Nathan was Charlotte's father, but knew there was a small chance that her former lover, Griffin Munro could be the father.
Immediately after getting this news, Nathan tells his fiancée Maxie Jones, who encourages him to get a paternity test done. Claudette had a lock of Charlotte's hair in a necklace and they used it to conduct the DNA test. Nathan sent the samples to a private lab.
On September 29, the DNA test confirmed that Nathan is Charlotte's father. Nathan wants to see his daughter as soon as possible, but Claudette is afraid to reveal their daughter's whereabouts. When pushed, Claudette tells Nathan that she is trying to protect her daughter and herself from Valentin Cassadine, with whom she had a prior romantic entanglement. After things went south between Claudette and Valentin, he began threatening her and Charlotte, so they went into hiding. It was later revealed the Griffin is actually Charlotte's father.
After Claudette fled the country, it was revealed that Valentin is actually Charlotte's father. Claudette is last seen on a plane headed back to Canada when Valentin appears and takes the seat next to her stating that she took something that belongs to him. It is most likely Valentin had Claudette killed. On December 8, 2016, it was revealed that Claudette has no biological claim to Charlotte as she was just the surrogate.
On December 29, it was revealed that Claudette never signed or had the divorce papers filed therefore she and Nathan were still married, Nathan believed that she wanted to use their marriage to protect Charlotte, but Maxie believed otherwise and reminds him that Claudette is a pathological liar. On January 4, 2017, Valentin deleted his contact of Claudette hinting that he may have "taken care of her.
On January 11, Valentin secretly had his connections in the Canadian authorities to report to Nathan and Maxie who had come to Canada to find her that Claudette had committed suicide a month ago, ending the search for her. With her death, Nathan and Maxie were finally able to get married on January 17.
- Fraud; married Nathan West to keep from being deported [2006; revealed Apr 4, 2016]
- Adultery; had an affair with Griffin Munro while married to Nathan West [2006]
- Kidnapped Charlotte from her father, Valentin [pre-2016-Oct 24, 2016; revealed Dec 12, 2016]
- Put Charlotte into secluded and hidden locations to keep her hidden from her father. [pre-2016-Oct 13, 2016; revealed Sep 29, 2016]
- Fraud; claimed to be Charlotte's mother when she is not [Sep 21-Oct 24, 2016; revealed Dec 12, 2016]
- Hit Griffin over the head with a vase and rendered him temporarily unconscious [Oct 24, 2016]
Health and Vitals
- Fell while camping at Bear Lake and hurt her knee [2006; revealed on Jul 29, 2016]
- Hunted by Valentin Cassadine [pre-2016-Oct 24, 2016]
- Disappeared without a trace, most likely dead by Valentin [Oct 24, 2016-present]
- ↑ Maxie searched her by this name on April 15, 2016... http://tvmegasite.net/transcripts/gh/older/2016/gh-trans-04-15-16.shtml
- ↑ Also in order to trick Immigration, she probably had to take his last name.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/jmcrenny/status/748237970617044992
- ↑ http://tvmegasite.net/transcripts/gh/older/2016/gh-trans-07-05-16.shtml
- ↑ "Boland" is how the closed caption spelt it on July 15, 2016.
- ↑ Bree Williamson is credited as Claudette Boland in the recurring section on July 15, 2016. https://twitter.com/BillyKellyFans/status/754054275437703168
- ↑ Stated on October 28, 2016.
- ↑ She had a visa to be in the United States. http://tvmegasite.net/transcripts/gh/older/2016/gh-trans-04-04-16.shtml
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbKWa2lGtPg
- ↑ "Maxie: Oh, it's something from Amelia Beaulieu -- in Quebec." "Nathan: That's Claudette's mom." ... http://tvmegasite.net/day/gh/transcripts/gh-trans-11-09-16.shtml
- ↑ Revealed that she was dead on January 11, 2017. It was said that she committed suicide but Valentin probably killed her ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeaRYkSQ_Aw&list=PL12x5IxVblDcpOsWbuP1mAg6bFzIGFgyq&index=12
- ↑ Revealed on June 29, 2016. Also evident by the ring that Claudette was wearing in the flashbacks and when she was looking at Naxie's engagement photos.
- ↑ Her name is on Charlotte's birth certificate still making her Charlotte's legal mother.
- ↑ On February 26-29, while on pain meds after being shot, Maxie tells Nathan that she loves him and he replies by saying "I love you too, Claudette."
- ↑ Her last name was revealed on May 4, 2016.
- ↑ On July 7, 2016, she stated that she started going by her initials - C.J.
- ↑ http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/exclusive-bree-williamson-joining-gh
- ↑ "Nathan: Yeah. And she's different than other girls. She's -- she's French-Canadian. She's smart. She's funny. She had this...allure that made me want to keep talking to her." http://tvmegasite.net/transcripts/gh/older/2016/gh-trans-04-04-16.shtml
- ↑ http://www.soapoperaspy.com/2016/general-hospital-spoilers-bree-williamsons-first-air-date-revealed-claudette-has-an-agenda/
- ↑ http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/full-interview-bree-williamson-on-joining-gh/
- ↑ http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/gh-sneak-peek-claudette-hits-port-charles/
- ↑ http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/gh-sneak-peek-claudette-hits-port-charles/
- ↑ http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/bree-williamson-wraps-gh-run/
- ↑ "Nathan: I don't know. I-I haven't seen her since. She's probably back in Canada." http://tvmegasite.net/transcripts/gh/older/2016/gh-trans-04-04-16.shtml
- ↑ The affair was stated by Nathan on April 4, 2016.
- ↑ On April 22, 2016, Lulu stated that it was 10 years ago.