|Billy Miller as Drew Cain|
|Portrayed by|| Billy Miller (2014-present)|
Steve Burton (photo; 2017)
(young Andrew; 2017)
|First appearance||October 1, 2014|
|Created by|| Shelly Altman|
|Introduced by||Frank Valentini|
|Birth name||Andrew Moore|
|Alias(es)|| Drew Frank|
Jacob "Jake" Barnes
|Born|| September 14, 1981|
(Revised to 1973, then to November 11, 1976)
Our Lady of Mercy Hospital
New York, New York
|Occupation|| Former Chief Special Warfare operator in the Navy SEALs|
Co-owner (along with Sam), CEO and publisher of Aurora Media (Crimson and The PC Press)
|Residence|| Harborview Towers|
122 Harbor View Drive, PH #2
Port Charles, New York
|Steve Burton as Drew Cain|
|Asher McDonell as Drew Quartermaine|
Chief Andrew "Drew" Cain is a fictional character on the ABC soap opera, General Hospital. He is the son of the late, Dr. Alan Quartermaine and his late mistress, Susan Moore. He is the identical twin of former mob boss, Jason Morgan.
The role was originated on October 1, 2014.
Rumors of Miller's casting on "GH" started to surface in June of 2014, when TV Guide's Michael Logan tweeted about the possibility.
On September 2, 2014, after months of speculation, executive producer Frank Valentini announced on Twitter that three-time Daytime Emmy award-winning actor Billy Miller, formerly known for his roles on All My Children as Richie Novak (2007-08) and The Young and the Restless as Billy Abbott (2008-14), would join the cast as Jason.
Miller is a three-time Daytime Emmy award winning actor. In 2010 and 2013, Miller brought home two Daytime Emmy's for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series and one in 2014 for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series, all for his work on The Young and the Restless as Billy Abbott.
All though Jason had been back on canvas since August 11, 2014, Miller didn't make his first appearance until October 1, 2014.
On July 12, 2017, a GH source stated on Twitter that "Miller is currently in contract negotiations while Burton (the former Jason) is signing a long term deal. No word who will play "Real Jason" yet."
Due to his contract negotiations, Miller was off screen for about three weeks (Aug 31-Sep 21, 2017) while his character was in a coma (a contract coma).
On December 1, it was revealed that Miller's character was actually Jason's twin and Burton was Jason.
Drew and his twin brother Jason, were conceived through an affair his father, Alan had with Susan Moore. When Susan was several months pregnant she fled from Port Charles to New York City to stay with her cousin, Heather Webber. Susan knew that Alan was coming after her to take her back to Port Charles, so that he could raise their child.
She was so afraid of being found, she hadn't had an ultrasound in months. Heather brought in Nurse Betsy Frank to make sure that everything was alright with the baby. When Susan examined Betsy, she heard two heartbeats and Susan soon found out that she was pregnant with twins.
Susan was inconsolable and knew Alan was close to tracking her down. She didn't know how she could go on the run with two babies. Heather pointed out that the Quartermaines knew nothing about the second baby and there was no reason for them to find out. She suggested that Susan go back to PC with one of the babies and settle the custody and then keep the other baby. The first born was Jason and Susan took him back to PC. The second born, Drew stayed with Betsy, who offered to watch over him until Susan could return.
After Susan died and Heather did not return, Betsy decided to raise Drew for the long haul and she raised him and Heather's son Bobby, later known as Franco Baldwin, as brothers. Betsy claims both he and Bobby were inseparable, they were the best of friends since birth, their bond was so strong up to the point that Drew's first word was Bobby's name. Also Betsy claims that at the age of 3, Drew died from a heart defect and she left town with Bobby to start over. Whenever Bobby would ask about Drew, Betsy would tell him that Drew was just an imaginary friend. After leaving Betsy's care, Drew grew up in an orphanage.
On October 18, Betsy admitted that she lied about the heart defect and Andrew was alive, but she had to give him away after Franco pushed him down the stairs at the age of three. After Jason returns to town in 2017 and it's revealed that he has a twin, everyone realizes that Andrew is still alive and in Port Charles.
On November 27, it was revealed that Drew knows Dr. Kim Nero and that he is a Navy SEAL, who went by the name of Drew Cain and was formerly stationed in San Diego, California.
On December 8, Kim told Drew that although they didn't know each other for long the time they did spend together was intense and she got pregnant with Oscar.
In early February 2014, Victor Cassadine arrives on Robin Scorpio-Drake's doorstep and announces that he is the new head of the WSB. He wants Robin to bring his sister-in-law, Helena Cassadine and nephew, Stavros Cassadine back to life, as they are not completely dead and their bodies were being preserved in the Cassadines cryogenic lab. When Robin asks Victor why she should help him, he goes on to tell her that if she helps Helena and Stavros, she would also be helping Jason. Victor explains to Robin that Faison wanted control of Sonny's territory and to do that, he knew he had to get Jason out of the way, so he shot Jason and kicked his body into the water. Despite this action, Faison knew Jason could be a valuable asset to him in the future, so he had a group of men waiting offshore and they pulled Jason's body out of the water. After Jason was pulled from the water, Victor claims he was taken to the same Swiss clinic, where Robin, AJ Quartermaine, Stavros Cassadine and Duke Lavery were all either held against their will or treated.
When the clinic was raided in late 2012 and Duke was found, Victor says Dr. Liesl Obrecht arranged to have their most valuable patients transported elsewhere. Jason was put into Helena's care along with Stavros, and Helena put Jason into a cryogenic stasis. Victor goes on to say that Jason was healing from the gun shot wound, but was still debilitated which made him easier to manage. Robin doubts Victor's story, but Victor is adamant that he is telling the truth and Jason is not dead, only in a cryogenic sleep. Robin demands to see concrete proof that Victor has Jason, citing that is the only way she will consider his offer. Victor assures Robin he will give her the necessary evidence she needs in due time, but Patrick and Emma were on their way home, so they would have to meet at another time. Before Victor leaves he warns Robin that she cannot tell anyone about his project or else she will fail in saving Jason. Victor returns a day later with a DVD that he shows Robin as proof that Jason is still alive. After watching the DVD, Robin seems to believe that Jason is alive, but is still torn at leaving her family. She is unsure of her decision until she meets Jason's son, Danny in the park. After meeting Danny, Robin decides to accept Victor's offer and bring Helena and Stavros back, so she can also save Jason. On March 4, 2014 Robin confirms that "Jason" is alive.
On August 12, 2014, Victor injected "Jason" with a new medicine that Robin had invented. At first it appeared Jason was recovering, but then his vitals started to drop. Robin used a defibrillator on Jason, until Victor's goons held her back. Victor assumed Jason was dead and went to close the lid on the cryogenic capsule, but Jason's hand grabbed Victor's wrist, confirming he is alive and awake. Victor then revealed his plans to use Jason for his own agenda. On September 12, Jason is seen struggling to gets free of his restraints and eventually he breaks free and knocks out William Eichner. Then Jason finds Robin chained up and uses a gun to shoot the chain and free her. They then embraced and "Jason" reveals that he can't talk.
They prepare to leave the clinic, but they are stopped by Helena Cassadine. Helena says she has big plans for "Jason" and Robin, and she tries to take them, but "Jason" kills Helena's goons and they escape the clinic just before it blows up. "Jason" and Robin steal a car and get on the road back to Port Charles. Robin fills "Jason" in on some things, including telling "Jason" that Danny is his biological son. When they near Port Charles, Robin decides it would be too dangerous to their families to go straight home, because Helena could still be on their tail. Instead, Robin heads to The Metro Court to find her mother and fill her in, and "Jason" goes to Sonny's house. "Jason" makes it to Sonny's front door but is kidnapped by Helena's goons. He is then seen in a car with them but manages to jump out of the moving vehicle.
"Jason" finds the road but is then run over Ava Jerome. Ava got out of the car she wanted to call 911 but if she did Sonny would find her she calls Jordan Ashford. Jordan tells Ava that she will take the blame since Ava was driving her car during the accident and let Ava get away. "Jason" is rushed to the hospital, Elizabeth is one of the nurse working on him but she doesn't recognize him because of injures. "Jason" flat lines, but they get him back and he goes into surgery. "Jason" was in surgery for over 36 hours and had to have several reconstructive surgeries, including facial reconstruction to repair all the damage. On the same day that "Jason" got out of surgery, Sam was at the hospital taking Danny for a check-up. As Sam and Danny are leaving the check-up, Danny wanders into Jason's room and grabs his "father's" hand.
Sam chases after Danny and finds him in the room with "Jason". She tries to get Danny to let go of the "stranger's" hand, but he refuses. Elizabeth arrives a little while later and gets Danny to let go of Jason's hand by offering him candy. Sam and Liz talk about the "John Doe" patient and his accident. Sam spends some time holding "Jason's" hand and talking to him. She tells him that she doesn't know what it is about him, but she wants to see him get better. Right after Sam asks him to get better, "Jason's" vitals spike momentarily. Liz says Sam can stay with the patient while she goes to get his doctor, because Sam talking to him was doing him good. But Sam was unable to stay, because she had to go to Amsterdam for a case she's working on.
Liz leaves to get the doctor and Sam and Danny say goodbye to "John Doe," unaware that it was "Jason" they were talking to the entire time. When "Jason" wakes up, he has trouble remembering what happened to him. He remembered the accident but cannot remember his own name. He has memory flashes of Liz and "their" son, Jake, which leads him to believe that his name is Jake. On October 13, "Jason's" bandages are removed. During this time, he and Elizabeth bond and he also has an encounter with "his" wife and son. After being kicked out of the hospital, "Jason" moves in with Elizabeth. He also spends Thanksgiving with Sam and Danny.
In December, Helena tells "Jason" that who he really is and that she is his boss. She orders him to forget who he is, to kidnap Sam and help Faison escape. He then goes to the police station wearing a mask and a black suit. He abducts her at gunpoint, but is stopped by police, who command him to let Sam go. He refuses unless he is given the keys to the Pentonville van so Faison can escape. "Jason" shoots Det. Nathan West and the police hand him over the keys. Jason knocks Sam out and evades the police in the Pentonville van. Later, Helena helps Faison flee the country with his daughter. Weeks later, Sam suspects "Jason" as the gunman, but he denies it and suddenly forgets what he did to Sam.
On Christmas Eve, "Jason" almost kisses Liz under the mistletoe, but Ric Lansing (Liz's ex-husband) interrupts them. On New Years Eve, after talking with Ric, "Jason" decides to move out of Elizabeth's house so he can start to find out who he is and also to find a better job. After he leaves Elizabeth's house, he goes to the Metro Court Hotel to see if Carly Corinthos can give him any job so he can pay rent. Carly asks why he needs to pay rent and Jason tells her that he moved out of Elizabeth's house because he might have family out there somewhere and also because of Ric. Carly tells "Jason" that Ric isn't a good person and she tells him she doesn't like Ric because of things he did to her in the past. "Jason" says that he doesn't like him either. Then Ric and Elizabeth show up because of the New Years Eve party and Elizabeth was shocked to see him there. Carly tells them that "Jason" works at the hotel as a bartender. When Carly gave him the drinks to pass around, he runs into Sam and Patrick. Sam asks if he works here and he tells her that Carly hired him. He say's he will miss her accusing him holding her hostage at gunpoint. At midnight, "Jason" watches everyone kissing and feels sad as he looks at Ric and Elizabeth kissing. Carly comes over and kisses him to comfort him.
In January, Carly gives him a room at the Metro Court. The next morning Carly comes to "Jason's" room and they end up having breakfast together. Later on, while "Jason" is talking to Carly, she reads the newspaper about the gunmen that grabbed Sam. Carly sees that "Jason" upset and "Jason" finally tells Carly that the reason Sam doesn't like him is because she thinks he's the gunman. "Jason" tells her that he had a flashback of him grabbing Sam. He also tells her that around the same time the gunmen was grabbing Sam, he was out looking for a job. Carly says maybe Sam's getting into his head. Carly tells Jason to go see Dr. Kevin Collins.
Later on, Carly takes "Jason" to see Kevin and they ran into Sam. Sam and Carly talk while "Jason" goes to the office to see Kevin. When he gets there Helena is sitting in Kevin's chair and she tells him to sit down. "Jason" tells Helena the Sam suspects him of being the gunman. Helena tells Jason that it is true he did grab Sam. "Jason" says that he's leaving, but Helena tells him not too so he doesn't and can't. "Jason" asks why she's doing this to him why not have stationed somewhere until his next mission. She tells him she does have another mission for him. Later on, "Jason" comes out of the office and tells Sam and Carly that Kevin says the flashbacks were nothing and that they were just planted there. Then, there is a flashback about Helena ordering "Jason" to kill his own wife.
Later on, "Jason" is going through a bag with a gun in it, when Carly knocks on the door so he quickly hides it. He opens the door and Carly hugs him. She is upset because Michael still hasn't forgiven her. "Jason" and Carly talk and he offers to talk to Michael for her but she says that it’s not the best idea because Michael actually likes "Jason". Later on, "Jason" is seen on the pier having a flashback of Helena ordering him to kill Sam. Elizabeth comes by and she invites him to dinner since Ric and Molly were out of town. "Jason" tells her that it isn't good idea because he’s afraid that he won’t be able to stop himself from wanting more.
A couple of days later, "Jason" goes to Sam's penthouse and breaks in after Sam and Patrick go upstairs. He sees pictures of Sam and himself with his old face and he starts to hear Sam’s voice in his head. Then Robin appears and Jason stands up to shoot her but she tells him that she’s not really there. Robin asks him why he's doing this. He tells her Helena told him too and she asks him why he's taking orders from Helena. Just then the phone rings and it was Helena calling to see if the job was done and he says no. "Jason" tells her that Sam has company so she tells him kill both of them. After the call, Robin disappears, so "Jason" goes upstairs to kill Sam and Patrick. When he opens the door and sees them in bed, he starts to have flashbacks of "him" and Sam on the night he got shot, them putting their wedding rings back on, and fooling around in bed. Sam and Patrick head for the shower while "Jason" enters the room and has more flashbacks of Sam giving him the phoenix before he left. He hears Sam and Patrick coming out of the shower so he takes the phoenix and leaves. "Jason" goes to the docks and has more memories be he passes out.
The next day paramedics find him and take him to the hospital. Lucas and Elizabeth treat him for hypothermia and a laceration on his forehead. Elizabeth calls Carly, who arrives soon after demanding to see "Jason". Carly talks to "Jason" and then she looks in the bag that was found with him and finds a gun. She asks him if he has ever seen it before and he says no. She then pulls out a ski mask. "Jason" doesn't know where he got any of those things. He is starting to wonder if he took Sam hostage. Carly tells Jason that they are going to see Kevin again. Patrick and Elizabeth come back and Carly leaves with the bag because "Jason" begged her not to tell anyone. Later on, Carly and "Jason" are seen in Kevin'a office talking about his memories. Carly also finds a phone in the bag. "Jason" tells her that he has never seen or used it before. Carly checks the phone to see if any calls or texts were on the phone and there are but they come up as unknown calls. "Jason" is eager to get answers, so Carly goes to find Kevin.
"Jason" gets a call from Helena and she tells him to meet her. "Jason" leaves and goes to the graveyard. Helena asked him why Sam and Patrick are not dead and he tells her a woman stopped him. Helena figures out that Robin was the one that stopped him in his head. So Jason asks why she's hurting people and what Sam means to him. Helena tells him to forget about killing Sam, she has another mission for him. Later on, it is revealed in a flashback that Helena ordered "Jason" to put a bomb on The Haunted Star. "Jason" is later seen on the docks when a delivery guy comes along, and he attacks the guy, drags him away and takes his place. "Jason" walks onto the Haunted Star and introduces himself to Lulu, who tells him where to put the drinks.
Meanwhile at the police station after Kevin revealed to Carly that he never had a meeting with "Jason", Carly figures out that "Jason" lied but that something is wrong. She asks Nathan if Dante was there, he said no that he was called on another police matter. Carly tells Nathan she thinks that "Jason" was the one that broke Faison out of prison and she shows him the evidence. Nathan finds the gun and has it tested against the bullet the doctors pulled out of him and the gun came back as a match. Meanwhile back on the Haunted Star, "Jason" plants the bomb behind the bar. Helena calls "Jason" and he tells her that the job is done. Maxie calls Nathan to see if he’s coming he says yes he just got held up. Maxie tells him to take his time because Jason is there. Later on, Nathan comes to the Haunted Star and arrests "Jason". He is then taken into police custody where Sam wants to question him about breaking into her apartment. Afterwards, he tells her that Helena ordered him to do all those things, including planting a bomb in The Haunted Star. Sam then calls Lucas and the bomb is safety taken of the boat. After remembering, Sam continues to ask him questions. Before he can answer, he is attacked by Patrick Drake and then he pins Patrick to a table.
The next day, Elizabeth goes to see "Jason" in jail and is shocked to hear all the things he has done plus he lied to her. "Jason" said he was sorry but she wanted explanation for everything. He told that he doesn't remember all the things he did and he says he thinks Helena has been controlling him. After hearing him out, she believed it because Helena did the same thing to Lucky. "Jason" was relieved that she trusted him but he asked how they were going to prove it. Elizabeth says there's one person that Helena could trust and that was Nikolas. After talking to Nikolas he agreed to help her out. Later on, Helena agreed to Nikolas term's. Patrick examined "Jason's" head and found a chip planted in his brain. Elizabeth went to tell the good news to "Jason" and they went to the hospital. When they got there Patrick told him that after looking over the scans of his brain he said he couldn't do the surgery because he might kill him if something goes wrong. After talking with Elizabeth, he decides to go through with the operation.
Before being wheeled in for surgery, Sam wanted to say something to him. "Jason" told her he was glad she was there for him. She touched his hand he had a flashback of the night he got shot putting his wedding ring on his finger, about how there was only one ring and also the night he broke into the penthouse. But before he could say anything else, he had to go in to the operating room. Just before the anesthesia kicked in, he remembered Helena telling him that was Jason Morgan. Before he was able to tell Elizabeth, he passed out from the anesthetic. After the successful surgery, "Jason" wakes up and Elizabeth asks if he remembers what he was going to tell her before he passed out and says no. Just before Elizabeth was going to tell how she has feelings for him, the Police Commissioner Kyle Sloane comes in and Elizabeth went to go find Dr. Obrecht.
Sloane tells "Jason" that all the charges have been dropped, but that has go to undercover in the Jerome organization and "Jason" then refuses. Sloane tells him its either go undercover or go to prison. "Jason" says he has to think about it. Then Carly comes to see him and says she saw what was going on. Finally he tells her that Sloane wants him to go undercover in the Jerome organization. Carly says no and that she's going find him the best lawyer. But he says he's going to go undercover and Carly accepts that this is what he has to do. When being released from the hospital, Spinelli sees "Jake" and mistakes him for Jason from behind and runs up to him and hugs him but realized he isn't him.
Later on, "Jason" wanted to speak to Sam about asking Julian for a job, something on the legit side. Sam agrees to ask her father. After leaving the hospital "Jason" would stay at Carly's house just until he get's his own money. Sam called "Jason" to tell him that Julian would give him a job. Then Carly left and the doorbell rang and it was Sonny. They had a heated conversation, Sonny was even more mad when Jason told him he was going to go work for Julian. Carly comes in to tries to stop them and then "Jason" leaves to go see Julian. Carlos tells Julian he doesn't trust "Jason" because of what "Jason" did to him. Julian tells Carlos he was right that "Jason" might be working for Sonny. "Jason" tells them he wouldn't even lift a finger for Sonny and then "Jason" gets the job. "Jason" goes to the Metro Court to see Carly to tell her he was sorry for what happened between him and Sonny and Carly tells him not to worry about it. "Jason" says maybe they shouldn't be friends but Carly says no, they are still going to be friends. She also tells him that Ric and Elizabeth just broke up and that he should go see Elizabeth. "Jason" goes to see Elizabeth and tells her how he feels about her and Elizabeth does the same and then they kiss.
As they are about to go upstairs, the doorbell rings and Elizabeth answers it to a women named Hayden, who claims to be "Jason's" wife. Both Elizabeth and Jason are shocked to hear this. Hayden says Jake's real named is Jacob Barnes and that they went camping but had a huge fight and he walk out on her. Elizabeth asks Hayden for proof. Hayden says is was back in her hotel room at the Metro Court. After leaving, she makes a phone call telling the person that they fell for it and she tells the person she will meet them back at the hotel. At the hotel the person revealed was Ric, who hired Hayden to pretend to be "Jason's" wife so that he and Elizabeth could get back together. When Carly finds out she doesn't believe the story and tells Hayden she will find out the truth. After Elizabeth sees medical records that Hayden provides, she sees the same spot that Patrick recently performed surgery on is the same spot that "Jason" had his previous head injury. Elizabeth starts to believe the story and leaves. Outside Elizabeth tells "Jason" goodbye and they kiss.
In April, "Jason" drops Sam's car off at Patrick's house and while he's there he recognizes Robin's picture, from the hallucination he had on the night he was suppose to kill Sam and Patrick. He tells Patrick about seeing her and Patrick tells him that Robin left months before he showed up. Sam says maybe he's he seen pictures of her at Elizabeth's house because the two of them are friends. As "Jason" leaves he throws Sam the keys to her car but she misses and the end up under the coach. "Jason" goes to grab the keys and he also finds a wedding ring. He gives it to Patrick but Patrick says that's not he's ring. He reads the inscription it says Alan Quartermaine. Sam realized its "Jason's" ring and wonder how the right got there. Emma comes in tells them that Spencer tried to give her the ring. Then Sam wonders how Spencer got the ring so she says she's going to see Nikolas but just then there is a knock at the door and it just so happens to be Nikolas. Nikolas tells them that Helena gave it to him before she left Port Charles. Nikolas also says that the reason why he didn't tell Sam was because that was the same day of Spencer's birthday party that ended up catching on fire. But Nikolas really knows that Jake is "Jason".
In May, at the Nurse Ball, the truth about Ric hiring Hayden to pretend to be "Jason's" wife, comes out thanks to Carly. After the truth comes out, Elizabeth ends things with Ric for good. Then she tells Nikolas that she can finally be with "Jason" but Nikolas tells her that Jake is "Jason". Elizabeth is furious and has every intention of telling the truth but doesn't and decides to keep "Jason" and everyone else in the dark so she can finally be happy with Jason and Nikolas agrees to keep their secret. After the Ball, Jason and Elizabeth go back to her house and talk. They decide to be together and they make love. A couple weeks later, Commissioner Sloane decides to drop all the charges against "Jason".
In June, "Jason" is looking for a job and Michael hires him as security for ELQ and to find out who is giving information to the Cassadine's so they can take over ELQ. They eventually find out that Michael's secretary Rosalie is working for Nikolas. But they find too late as Nikolas has enough votes to take over ELQ. In July, "Jason" and Sam work together to help get ELQ back in Michael's control. Also "Jason" and Elizabeth's son Jake is revealed to be alive. He was kidnapped by Helena and was living on Cassadine Island for 4 years. It was also revealed that Jake's kidney where never giving to Josslyn. "Jason" is also able to convince Elizabeth to let Jake and Danny meet.
In August, "Jason" proposes to Elizabeth and after some hesitation she says yes. "Jason" goes to Carly about his engagement to Elizabeth and he also calls her his best friend. Afterwards, "Jason" leaves and arrives back at Elizabeth's right before Sam and Danny leave and he sees both of "his" sons and their mothers in the same room for the first time. After Sam and Danny leave, "Jason" proposes to Elizabeth again with a ring and she of course says yes. A few days later, Sam calls "Jason" with a break in their case against Nikolas--Kyle Sloane, but the break is short lived when in the end Sloane refuses to help. "Jason" and Sam head the docks and talk about what happened when a gunshot rings out and "Jason" instinctively protects Sam. He tells her to stay down and stay put while he goes to the warehouse.
He arrives outside the door and sees three men with guns standing over Sonny, who was shot, and TJ tied to a chair. One of men said he couldn't have any witnesses (meaning killing TJ) so "Jason comes" in attacks one of the gunman and breaks his neck and grabs the gun and shoots and kills the other two gunman. Sam comes in sees "Jason" with a gun and three men dead and she's kind of in shock but she calls an ambulance for Sonny and unties TJ while "Jason" tries to get Sonny to stay awake. Sonny hallucinates about Jason telling him "I knew you would come you always do." Before passing out, Sonny tells "Jason" to tell Carly that he loves her. So "Jason" goes to Sonny's house to tell her that Sonny been shot and is in the hospital.
In November, after finding out "his" true identity, he decides to stay with Elizabeth but kisses Sam. Days later, he wanted to search for answers so he went to Cassadine Island to see Helena hoping she tell him something. Unbeknownst to him, Sam and Elizabeth, thanks to Spinelli, followed him. Helena played mind games with them, she even cursed Sam because, she said something to Helena which she didn't take well, but before she could tell "Jason" the secret she fell unconscious and Elizabeth tries to revive her but it was too late, Helena died. "Jason" accuses Nikolas of killing Helena and he attacks him again but, Elizabeth got him to calm down and they left. "Jason", Elizabeth and Jake spend Thanksgiving with the Quartermaine's.
In December, after Sam confronts Elizabeth about knowing who he "really" was before he did, a very angry "Jason" confronts Elizabeth, who continues to deny all of his accusations and dodge all of his questions. However, Elizabeth finally cracks and admits that she knew "his" identity for months, she begged him to forgive her. She said didn't want to lose him again and also for love. But "Jason" couldn't and leaves.
"Jason" is called away from spending NYE with Sam at the Floating Rib because Jake claims to have seen a man outside of his window on New Year's Eve. After dealing with the alleged stalker situation, Jason goes to the penthouse to find Sam and explain to her why he had to cut their time short on NYE. He also confides in Sam about another memory he had of her and the star necklace. Sam explains the memory to him and they grow closer. Later on, "Jason" asks her out and they go to lunch together at Kelly's.
With "Jason" still facing legal troubles from his fight with Nikolas, Sam sets out to prove that he's innocent. She managed to track down a couple who were staying at The Metro Court that night and witnessed the altercation between "Jaso"n and Nikolas. They were initially hesitant but Sam convinced them to agree to testify to the fact that Nikolas was the aggressor in the fight, thus exonerating Jason of the attempted murder charges. The couple later ran into "Jason" and Jake in the restaurant at the hotel and told "Jason" that they would testify to what they saw to clear him and he was a lucky man to have Sam in his life.
Excited about the good news, Sam went to "Jason's" hotel room to share it with him. Elizabeth answered the door and upon seeing Sam, tried to make it seem like her presence there was something that it was not. "Jason" and Jake soon arrive back to the hotel room and "Jason" makes it clear that Elizabeth and Jake are staying there because someone is stalking their home. He also tells Sam that he is now staying in a separate room down the hall if she needs to find him for any reason. "Jason" goes on to thank Sam for helping to clear him and then asks for her help in investigating the alleged stalker.
Jake starts to pick up on his mother's hatred of Sam and blames her for "his" parents' break up. He also starts to act out more and it becomes clear that he lied about the stalker and is the one behind the strange incidents at the Webber home. Elizabeth is angry and opposed to Sam helping with the investigation. Sam thinks Elizabeth doesn't want her help because she already knows who's behind the break-ins and is using the situation to manipulate "Jason". Before it can get too far, "Jason" stops the confrontation and insists that Sam help because the sooner they figure out what's really going on the better it will be for everyone.
On Jason's "birthday" aka the day he woke up from his accident as Jason Morgan, Carly insists on throwing "Jason" a birthday party. She calls Sam and orders a cake. Sam is hesitant about the party because she doesn't want to put any pressure on "Jason" about his past, however Carly insists anyways. When "Jason" arrives at the Metro Court he isn't in a partying mood. Carly is upset but gets it and backs off. Sensing that something is bothering him, Sam heads out to the terrace to check on "Jason" and bring him some cake. While out on the terrace, Sam and "Jason" are caught in the rain and the rain triggers another memory for "Jason".
"Jason" remembered dancing with and kissing Sam in the rain on the penthouse rooftop. This memory was different from all of the others because he remembered the feelings he had for her, which made the memory all the more real. "Jason" and Sam make their way back inside and he shares the memory with her. He also tells Sam that he remembers what he felt for her in that moment. He asks for more details, so Sam takes him to the penthouse rooftop and tells him about that night. "Jason" is motivated after their talk to pursue his memories further and tells Sam that he wants to recover his memories with her help. Sam encourages him to do what he wants, but sadly lets him know that she can't be the one to help him with this. Some of his memories are also her memories of their life, which make them extremely personal to her and she doesn't want to impact his progress with her expectations or hopes to which "Jason" is very understanding.
Sam continues to investigate the stalker and soon discovers that Jake is behind the incidents. She goes to the Webber home to talk about what's been going on with Elizabeth and finds Jake alone with the babysitter and a cut hand. He had just thrown a rock out the window and cut his hand on the glass. Sam goes to call his parents and assures him that everything will be okay, but he gets scared and runs into the basement. Sam follows him trying to calm him down, but loses her footing and falls down the stairs. Upon seeing Sam at the bottom of the stairs unconscious, Jake gets scared and runs away. While running away, he gets hit by a car and is taken to GH.
With Jake in the hospital, no one knows that Sam is missing and she stays trapped in the basement, unable to move and suffering from a concussion and mild hypothermia. "Jason" starts to realize that something is wrong after he gets a call from Alice Gunderson because Sam failed to pick up Danny from a birthday party. "Jason" learns from Kristina and Molly that the last time they heard from Sam, she was heading to Elizabeth's, so he goes there to search for her. Sam hallucinates "Jason" several times as she is falling in and out of consciousness. She plugs in an old heater to keep warm, but falls unconscious again just as the heater begins to emit sparks and smoke. "Jason" arrives at Elizabeth's house to find the smoke detectors going off. He searches the entire house and finally finds Sam in the basement. He picks her up and makes it out of the house just moments before the heater causes a major explosion and fire in the home. The force of the explosion knocks Sam and "Jason" several feet into the air just as they make their way out of the house. After a moment of unconsciousness for both, they wake up and "Jason" rushes her to the hospital.
At the hospital, "Jason" stays by Sam's bedside. When Elizabeth hears what happened, she fears that Jake pushed Sam down the stairs on purpose. But Sam assures her that it was an accident and Jake didn't hurt her. After she was treated, Sam also went to visit Jake herself to assure him that she was okay and he did nothing wrong. "Jason" continued to divide his time in the hospital between Sam and Jake. While at Sam's bedside he admitted to her that he doesn't want to miss the opportunity to get to know her more and he's going to be better for her. After spending another day in the hospital Sam starts to get restless and misses Danny. She begs "Jason" to help her get out of there and he is initially hesitant, but eventually agrees.
"Jason" helps her sneak out but they are caught by Lucas, who eventually lets them go. They head to the Quartermaines to pick up Danny from Monica and then "Jason" takes them home to the penthouse. Sam, "Jason", and Danny spend time together as a family and after "Jason" puts Danny to bed, "Jason" and Sam have some time to talk. "Jason" tells Sam that coming so close to losing her made him realize that he doesn't want to lose her and he now feels just how much they're connected. Sam thinks he is only there to help her as a friend, but "Jason" assures her that it's more than that between them and pulls her into a kiss. "Jason" and Sam start making out on the couch, but the complication of their situation stops them from taking it any further. Instead, they have an honest conversation about their relationship and the people they are now. "Jason" then cooks her dinner and they enjoy spending more time together before he is called away with news on Jake's condition. "Jason" returns to see Sam the next day and tells her that he and Elizabeth have to take Jake to Shriner's Hospital for Children in Philadelphia for treatment. He kisses her goodbye and promises to take her out when he gets back.
"Jason" finds out what happened at Julian and Alexis Jerome's wedding from Nikolas, who was Philly visiting Elizabeth and brought Cameron and Aiden to see Jake. He immediately calls Sam to see if she is alright. He then asks her to bring Danny to Philadelphia, because he wanted to see them both and it would be good for Jake to see his little brother. Sam and Danny arrive and "Jason" is thrilled to see them. "Jason" takes Danny back to visit Jake, while Sam runs into Nikolas and talks to him about a case they are working on. After the visit, "Jason" and Sam discover that they are staying at the same hotel and Sam invites him to stop over to tuck Danny in. "Jason" stops by that night and Sam tells him more about her past and their past. When Danny is ready with his book, Sam reads him a bedtime story as he sits with his father and later falls asleep in his father's arms. Sam and "Jason" tuck him into bed together and later they fall asleep together on the couch.
Sam and "Jason" wake up in each other's arms. They kiss, flirt and tease about dreaming of the other. Their make-out session stops when they realize Danny is awake and they get up to tend to him. As "Jason" is leaving to return to his room, freshen up and head back to the hospital, they run into Elizabeth who sees him leaving Sam's room smiling. He explains that he came over to tuck Danny in for bed and stayed the night with them. Elizabeth tells him that Jake is being discharged and then leaves visibly unhappy. When "Jason" returns a little while later to invite Sam and Danny to walk over to the hospital with him, Sam declines stating that she doesn't want her presence to make Liz uncomfortable. However, "Jason" insists they come with him, because Elizabeth would just have to get used to the reality of their situation now. So, Sam and Danny accompany "Jason" to the hospital to bring Jake home.
After returning to Port Charles, "Jason" catches up with Sonny, Carly and Michael and later with Monica in the Quartermaine crypt. He also finds and purchases a new apartment. "Jason" calls Sam to meet him at the Metro Court Hotel, because he wants to share his news and give her a tour of his new place, but she's unable to go to see his place because she has to attend the reading of Helena Cassadine's will. When "Jason" leaves the Metro Court, he forgets his memorial plaque that he ripped off the wall of the Quartermaine crypt. After the will reading, Sam returns it to him and sees his new place. "Jason" and Sam kiss and end up talking about their relationship. A delivery interrupts them and Sam is shocked that "Jason" picked out the same two photos for his new place that previously sat on the mantle of his old penthouse for years. They talk more about his memories and "Jason" expresses frustration that he can remember the small things like a photo, but not the larger more important things. Both agree they want to move forward in their relationship and Sam suggests getting a divorce. At first "Jason" is resistant, but Sam explains that she thinks a divorce would be best so they could start fresh without the pressure of the past and he finally agrees. They meet Alexis at Kelly's a few days later and sign the paperwork, finalizing the divorce.
Later that night, "Jason", Sam and Danny have a family dinner at Kelly's, where they decide to go out on a date. Then they head to General Hospital to drop off Danny with his grandma Monica. While there they go to check on Tracy, who is having health problems. When Sam steps out of the room to take a phone call regarding her Hayden investigation, Tracy starts to hallucinate and believes that "Jason" is her father, Edward. After that encounter, Jason begins to see who the Quartermaines truly are -- his family, and he vows to get the family company back for them. Jason begins to help Sam investigate Hayden's shooting and they visit Shawn Butler in Pentonville to try and get some answers. After visiting with Shawn, they put the pieces together and discover that Nikolas had Hayden shot to keep her quiet about "Jason's" true identity.
Furious, Sam heads to Wyndemere to confront Nikolas and turn him in for attempted murder. Nikolas starts to man handle Sam in an attempt to stop her and "Jason" gets enraged. He attacks Nikolas and Curtis Ashford, who tries to break up the fight. Jason almost kills Nikolas, but Sam manages to talk him down and convince him to let Nikolas go for her. They head back to his place where Jason gets angry again upon seeing the bruises that Nikolas left on Sam. Sam tells Jason that she only cares about him and Danny and to not let Nikolas take any more time away from them. Jason kisses her and the two share a night of passion. In the morning, "Jason" and Sam cuddle and talk about their relationship deciding to start fresh instead of starting over. Their morning bliss is interrupted by Carly who shows up on his doorstep pleading with "Jason" to talk Sonny out of killing Carlos Rivera. "Jason" tries but is unable to get through to Sonny. He returns back to Sam, who is still at his place and they spend the night together again.
Sam and "Jason" later confront Nikolas again and manage to blackmail him into selling them back all the ELQ shares he stole. Once ELQ is back in Quartermaine hands, Jason returns control of the company back to Michael. A few nights later, "Jason" and Sam spend the night together at the penthouse with Danny and Sam opens up, telling "Jason" what it was like when he was gone. Jake starts attending art therapy with Franco, which causes major issues with "Jason" because he doesn't want Franco around his son. After a heated confrontation at the hospital between "Jason" and Franco, Jason takes Sam out of town for a few nights to get away from the drama. A rainstorm forces them to take refuge in a barn for the night and as they start to make love, it's clear someone is watching them. After returning to town, the stalker continues to follow them. Sam and "Jason" catch onto him when they are in the park and realize someone is following them. It turns out to be Franco who was stalking them, although he claims otherwise. "Jason" threatens Franco and tells him to stay away from them and Jake.
In early May, "Jason" gets into a motorcycle accident with a prison van carrying Officers Dante Falconeri and Nathan West and prisoner Carlos Rivera to Pentonville. "Jason" ditches his bike to avoid the van and ends up unconscious. When he awakes, his head is pounding and he finds Dante, who is unconscious and pinned under the van. As he works to free Dante, he is visited by visions of Robin, Carly, Sam, Sonny and Helena who claims he is still under her control. "Jason" fights Helena's control and finally manages to break free of her hold and free Dante from the van right before it explodes. After this event, all of "Jason's" memories as Jason Morgan begin to get restored. He tells Sam that night and they go home together and celebrate. The next day at Sam's insistence, she and "Jason" go to the hospital, so he can get checked out. They later share the news with Monica, Sonny, Carly and Michael that his memories are returning.
Later in the month, "Jason" and Sam attend the 2016 Nurses' Ball together. At the conclusion of the ball, Diane tells "Jason" that Nikolas is suing him and as a result of the lawsuit ELQ's assets were frozen. "Jason" heads off to Spoon Island to talk to Nikolas about the lawsuit. Sam follows a little later and when she arrives, she hears crashing. She catches up with "Jason" in Nikolas' bedroom and finds the room trashed, window smashed and a body on the rocks. Knowing immediately that "Jason" wasn't involved, Sam tries to help him figure out what happened. By the time they get down to the bank, the body they saw, who they assume was Nikolas, is gone. Knowing that the PCPD would try to pin the crime on him once they got the slightest shred of evidence, "Jason" decides to figure out what truly happened to Nikolas. Sam goes with him to help him clear his name. Together, they figure out that Nikolas faked and staged his death. They track him and his unlikely companion, Ava Jerome to London and then Cassadine Island on Greece where they finally catch up with them.
Just as they are about to force Nikolas back to the States to clear "Jason's" name, Laura Spencer, Kevin Collins, Dante Falconeri and Lulu Spencer-Falconeri arrive on the island, also in search of Nikolas. Sam and Nikolas' uncle Valentin Cassadine who has been hiding among the group using the alias Theo, makes his move and takes the group hostage in order to force Nikolas to sign over the Cassadine family heritage. He immediately separates "Jason" and Sam from the others, locking them in a room and using Sam to control "Jason". Sam who has been complaining of fatigue and sleeping a lot, faints setting "Jason" off. "Jason" breaks out of his restraints to get to her and takes down the guard who was watching them. Once she awakes and reassures him that she is okay, they head down and free the others of Valentin's guards. All except Nikolas, who is once again presumed dead after a confrontation with Valentin.
The group plans to escape the island and find an old jet. "Jason" and Dante manage to pilot the jet, but Valentin tampered with the fuel tank and they are forced to make an emergency landing on a nearby island. "Jason" stays behind to try and shut off the engine and prevent an explosion while the others escape. The plane explodes anyways, but Sam is insistent that "Jason" survived and is determined to go after him. Dante tries to reason with her, but she is steadfast in her determination to find him, before she faints again. Soon after she comes to, "Jason" finds the group and reunites with Sam. They build a fire to signal the cost guard and are finally rescued from the island.
After returning to town, the charges against "Jason" are officially dropped and Sam and "Jason" reunite with their son. However, Valentin was still on the loose. He goes after Spencer Cassadine, but Sonny and "Jason" manage to stop him and he is taken into custody. Meanwhile, Sam confronts her father over his attack on her mother's life. Sam cuts him out of her life and after their heated confrontation, she faints again on her way out. She is taken to General Hospital and examined by Dr. Hamilton Finn. Sam assumes she contracted some sort of illness from the island and is shocked when Dr. Finn returns and tells her that she is pregnant. After the news sinks in, Sam is thrilled to realize that she and "Jason" are expecting another baby.
"Jason" comes to the hospital concerned after he learns that she was admitted. She is about to tell him about the baby when he starts to feel ill. Dr. Finn examines "Jason" and believes he has contracted malaria. The doctor tells Sam that since she was with "Jason" in Greece, she would need to be tested as well. If she contracted malaria, it could cause complications for her pregnancy. Sam and "Jason" are both tested and the results of both their tests show no signs of malaria, however Dr. Finn runs a second test to be sure. Meanwhile, "Jason" can tell that something is wrong with Sam and he tries to get her to open up. Sam wants to tell him about the baby, but wants to make sure that everything is okay with both her and the baby before doing so.
The following day, "Jason" is released from the hospital and he and Sam go home. "Jason" notices that something is off and that Sam is worried about something. He starts questioning her a little bit, and says he can tell there's something that she isn't telling him. He also tells her that they both know they are stronger together than they are apart. He eventually agrees to back off and asks her to admit that something is wrong. Eventually Sam relents and tells "Jason" that she's pregnant and "Jason" is ecstatic. He proposes to Sam "again" and she accepts. Later, they get a call from Dr. Finn telling them that both tests conclude Sam and the baby are malaria free.
Sam and "Jason" then turn their attention toward planning their wedding. "Jason" asks Sonny to be his best man and Sam asks Alexis to be her matron of honor. Sonny and Alexis both happily accept. Carly offers to plan and host the wedding at the Metro Court Hotel, but neither Sam nor "Jason" want anything extravagant. So, Carly offers to host the wedding at Greystone Manor instead, to which "Jason" and Sam both agree. Molly and Kristina also help Carly plan the wedding. "Jason" and Sam spend their pre-wedding night together at the Metro Court and make love. On the day of their wedding, "Jason" surprises Sam with Spinelli, who has flown in from Portland to officiate. "Jason" and Sam are "remarried" on September 6, surrounded by their closest friends and family. In attendance was; Danny, Jake, Sonny, Carly, Michael, Alexis, Kristina, Molly and Spinelli. Monica was unable to make it due to a crisis at the hospital.
Soon after remarrying, Sam and "Jason" are thrust into pressing situations concerning their parents. Sam was there to support her mother during her father's trial and "Jason" supported and stood vigil by his mother after she was attacked by the General Hospital killer. While Monica is unconscious, "Jason" shares the news that he and Sam are expecting Baby Morgan, which inspires Monica to fight and she soon wakes up. Sam and "Jason" also work hard to stop the impending mob war between Sonny and Julian, but neither man is too keen on listening to their reasoning. The brewing war comes to a head when Morgan Corinthos is presumed dead after a car bomb went off in Julian's car, which Morgan had stolen. "Jason" and Sam support the Corinthos family through the loss of Morgan.
Sonny initially believes that he is responsible for the car bomb, but "Jason" isn't convinced. Sonny had put a hit on Julian that night, but he called it off which meant someone else was responsible for the bomb. "Jason" and Sam begin looking into what really happened that night. During their investigation, Jason shares with Sam his desire to move his family to another city. He no longer wanted his family around all of the violence in the city, so they made plans to revisit the topic of moving to another city once they wrap up their investigation. "Jason" and Sam team up with Curtis Ashford, who was also investigating the bomb. "Jason", Sam and Curtis discover that Sonny was not responsible for the bomb, but someone who wants to eliminate both Sonny and Julian is.
Sam and "Jason" spend Christmas Eve together in the park with Danny. As a family, they also visit Sonny and Carly and spend some time with Michael, Kristina and Avery before heading to General Hospital to visit with Monica and hear the traditional Christmas story reading. On New Year's Eve, they plan to attend the wedding of Nathan West and Maxie Jones, but the wedding gets postponed when Maxie gets sick and it is revealed that Nathan is still married to Claudette. So instead, they go to the NYE party at the Metro Court to see Carly. They also spend some time catching up with Robin, who was back in town for Christmas and the wedding.
In July, Sam shot Sonny and left him to die in a dumpster in order to keep "Jason" away from the dangers of the mob. She was diagnosed with toxoplasmosis after collapsing at their house and it was later revealed that she got the disease as a result of Olivia pushing her off the bridge. Luckily, Scout didn't have the disease. Sonny wanted "Jason" to hide the fact Sam tried to kill him and as a result, "Jason" bribed a cop into giving him the gun Sam used and threw it off a bridge. Later, Sam eventually told Carly the truth and Carly was pissed at Sonny and especially "Jason", who she had trusted for so long.
On August 29, "Jason" and Sonny went to a mob meeting, where Sonny announced his retirement and talked about the future of the business, but after "Jason" left to see Sam, he returned to the meeting, where one mobster was holding Max hostage. Sonny soon tackled the mobster, but was pushed aside and the mobster fired a shot at Sam, who followed "Jason". Jason is able to get Sam out of the way, however, he gets shot instead and is critically wounded. After Sonny kills the mobster, "Jason" is rushed to the hospital, where he falls into a coma and wakes up nearly a month later.
In October, after fully recovering, "Jason" and Sam take control of Julian's media company and at a party at the Metro Court, they renamed it Aurora Media. However, the party was stormed by two gunmen who took everyone hostage. One of the gunmen accidentally shot Elizabeth while aiming for Dante. Sam managed to distract the other one, allowing "Jason" to tackle him. However, the one who shot Liz takes Carly hostage, but Sonny comes to the rescue and Dante arrests both gunmen. "Jason" then rushes Liz to the hospital, but unbeknownst to him, Sam is abducted by a third gunman and someone flies in through the skyline to pursue them.
Monica soon arrives at the hospital, informing "Jason" of Sam's abduction and the two other men. "Jason" rushes back to the hotel, where Dante shows him footage of the man who came in through the skyline arriving at the hotel with Sonny. "Jason" then goes to Sonny's house and asks him who that man was, to which he says that he's one of his men. As "Jason" demands Sam's location, a man suddenly comes in with a wet, unconscious Sam in his arms and that man looks exactly like how "Jason" did before.
On December 1, it was revealed that the man everyone thought was Jason, was actually his twin brother, Drew. Jason's memories were implanted into Drew.
- Knocked William Eichner and a doctor unconscious at the Crichton-Clark Clinic [Sep 16, 2014]
- Shot and killed two of Helena Cassadine's goons [Sep 17, 2014]
- Held Helena at gunpoint until she simply said "Don't shoot!" [Sep 17, 2014]
- Accidentally grabbed Elizabeth's wrist (he was having a bad dream and she tried to wake him) [Nov 25, 2014; as Jake]
- Took Sam hostage at gunpoint [Dec 5-8, 2014; as Jake]
- Shot Det. Nathan West in the shoulder [Dec 8, 2014; as Jake]
- Knocked Sam out [Dec 8, 2014; as Jake]
- Stole the police van that Faison was being transferred to Pentonville in [Dec 8, 2014; as Jake]
- Assaulted Carlos Rivera in defense of Carly (slammed his head into a table) [Dec 12, 2014; as Jake]
- Breaking and entering; broke into Sam's penthouse [Jan 16, 2015; as Jake]
- Attempted murder; when he broke into the penthouse he had every intention of killing Sam (and Patrick Drake) under the orders of Helena Cassadine (failed to kill them both) [Jan 20, 2015; as Jake)
- Stole the phoenix statue from Sam's penthouse [Jan 20, 2015; as Jake]
- Knocked someone unconscious [Jan 29, 2015; as Jake]
- Planted a bomb on the Haunted Star under the orders of Helena and Luke Spencer [Jan 29, 2015; as Jake]
- Attempted mass murder on the Haunted Star [Feb 3, 2015; as Jake]
- Assaulted Patrick Drake in self-defense (pinned him to a table) [Feb 4, 2015; as Jake]
- Beat up two of Sonny's goons when they tried to kidnap Julian Jerome [Apr 3, 2015; as Jake]
- Held Shawn Butler at gunpoint [Apr 3, 2015; as Jake]
- Pointed a gun at Det. Nathan West and Maxie Jones [May 2, 2015; shown on May 8, 2015; as Jake]
- Possession of a weapon [May 2, 2015; shown on May 8, 2015; as Jake]
- Attacked Shawn Butler [May 18, 2015; as Jake]
- Breaking and entering; broke into Wyndemere (along with Sam) [Jul 7, 2015; as Jake]
- Was there when Sam broke into Nikolas Cassadine's safe [Jul 8, 2015; as Jake]
- Killed two of Charlie Heineck's men in defense of Sonny Corinthos [Sep 2, 2015; shown on Sep 8, 2015; as Jake]
- Killed Charlie Heineck in defense of T.J. Ashford [Sep 2, 2015; shown on Sep 8, 2015; as Jake]
- Pointed a gun at Sam, thinking that she was a one of Charlie Hieneck's men [Sep 2, 2015; shown on Sep 8, 2015; as Jake]
- Breaking and entering; broke into Wyndemere (along with Sam) [Oct 6, 2015; as Jake]
- Was there when Sam hacked into Nikolas' computer [Oct 7, 2015; as Jake]
- Attacked and threatened Nikolas over unauthorized DNA test he ran on him [Oct 15, 2015; as Jake]
- Choked Nikolas [Nov 6, 2015; shown on Nov 9, 2015; as Jason]
- Broke into the Cassadine compound on Cassadine Island [Nov 19, 2015; as Jason]
- Rendered a guard unconscious [Nov 19, 2015; as Jason]
- Held Nikolas and Helena Cassadine at gunpoint [Nov 19, 2015; as Jason]
- Attacked Nikolas and gave him a bloody forehead [Nov 23, 2015; as Jason]
- Manhandled Elizabeth [Dec 10, 2015; as Jason]
- Attacked and threatened Nikolas [Dec 14, 2015; as Jason]
- Fought with Nikolas [Dec 21, 2015; as Jason]
- Accidentally grabbed Elizabeth's wrist (he was having a bad dream and she tried to wake him) [Jan 5, 2016; as Jason]
- Attempted murder; attacked Nikolas when he saw him manhandling Sam and threatened to snap his neck [Apr 6, 2016; as Jason]
- Threw Curtis Ashford off his back and punched him when he (Curtis) tried to stop the fight [Apr 6, 2016; as Jason]
- Threatened the life of Nikolas Cassadine if he ever put his hands on Sam again [Apr 12, 2016; as Jason]
- Blackmailed Nikolas (along with Sam) into selling his shares of ELQ (they threatened to send him to prison for attempted murder if he didn't sell them) [Apr 12, 2016; as Jason]
- Assaulted Franco (pinned him to a wall) [Apr 25-26, 2016; as Jason]
- Choked Franco [Apr 26, 2016; as Jason]
- Left Port Charles with Sam before an APB was issued for his arrest in the alleged murder of Nikolas [Jun 2, 2016; Nikolas was revealed to be alive June 13, 2016; as Jason]
- Broke into Nikolas's home [Jun 9, 2016; as Jason]
- Stole Nikolas' laptop [revealed Jun 2016]
- Held the antiques shop owner's own gun on him in Sam's defense and threatened him [Jun 16, 2016; as Jason]
- Assaulted the shop owner [Jun 16, 2016; as Jason]
- Locked the shop owner in his own store [Jun 16, 2016; as Jason]
- Breaking and entering; broke into Ava's hotel room (along with Sam) [Jun 22, 2016; as Jason]
- Assaulted Huxley Lynch [Jun 23, 2016; as Jason]
- Broke into a cabin [Jun 27, 2016; as Jason]
- Fought with one of Huxley's goons for a gun [Jun 28, 2016; as Jason]
- Held Huxley's goon at gunpoint and tied up his hands [Jun 28, 2016; as Jason]
- Threatened to kill Huxley or any of his men if he saw them again [Jun 28, 2016; as Jason]
- Broke into the Cassadine Island Compound along with Sam [Jul 6, 2016; as Jason]
- Locked Ava and Nikolas in Helena's bedroom [Jul 11, 2016; as Jason]
- Held Theo the "fisherman" (later revealed to be Valentin Cassadine) at gunpoint [Jul 11, 2016; as Jason]
- Shot and killed two of Valentin's men [Jul 26, 2016; as Jason]
- Assaulted Valentin and pinned him to the floor in defense of Sonny [Aug 5, 2016; as Jason]
- Broke into a pawn shop and stole a model toy boat [Dec 27, 2016; as Jason]
- Resisted arrest after breaking into the pawn shop [Dec 27, 2016; as Jason]
- Broke into an Asian Quarter (along with Curtis) [Jan 9, 2017; as Jason]
- Obstruction of justice; covered up the fact that Sonny escaped house arrest in an attempt to kill Ava at gunpoint [Feb 10, 2017; as Jason]
- Broke into the tomb that Olivia Jerome was supposedly laid to rest in (along with Curtis) [Feb 24, 2017; as Jason]
- Assaulted Franco (grabbed him by the collar and slammed him against the Nurses station desk) [Mar 2, 2017; as Jason]
- Manhandled Daphne [May 8, 2017; as Jason]
- Assaulted Franco (slammed him against a wall) [May 9, 2017; as Jason]
- Knocked out Franco [May 10, 2017; as Jason]
- Chained Franco to a mountain and left him there [May 10, 2017; as Jason]
- Got into a fight for a gun with a gunman [May 30, 2017; as Jason]
- Got into a fight with Phillipos Costa (Helena's henchman) [Jun 15-16, 2017; as Jason]
- Choked Costa [Jun 16, 2017; as Jason]
- Shot Garvey (Julian's former associate) in defense of Sonny and Carly [Jun 23, 2017]
- Beat up and choked Valentin Cassadine [Jul 21, 2017; as Jason]
- Tied Valentin up to a chair and threatened to kill him with a knife [Jul 24, 2017; as Jason]
- Broke into Garvey's hospital room and threatened to kill him if he didn't provide him information on Sonny [Aug 3, 2017; as Jason]
- Bribed a police officer into giving him the gun Sam shot Sonny with and then disposed of it by throwing it off a bridge [Aug 15, 2017; as Jason]
- Tackled a gunman who was holding everyone at his and Sam's party hostage [Oct 27, 2017]
- Threatened Jason Morgan [Nov 2, 2017; as Jason]
- Assaulted Dr. Andre Maddox [Dec 1, 2017; as Jason]
Health and Vitals
- Was said to have been pushed down the stairs by Franco at the age of three [1979; revealed 2017]
- Presumed dead/missing [2012-17]
- Held captive at the Crichton-Clark Clinic against his own will by Victor and Helena Cassadine [revealed Aug-Sep 2014]
- Suffered from bruised vocal cords rendering him temporally unable to talk due to the fact that he pulled out his ventilator [revealed Sep 16, 2014]
- Was trapped in a building about to blow up but got out before it did [Sep 16-17, 2014]
- Rendered temporarily unconscious after being hit over the head by Helena's goons [Sep 17, 2014]
- Had a fever [revealed Sep 22, 2014]
- Kidnapped by Helena's goons [Sep 23, 2014]
- Jumped out of a moving vehicle [Sep 23, 2014]
- Accidentally hit and then run over by Ava Jerome, while she was under emotional duress [Sep 24, 2014]
- Fractured his left arm in the accident [revealed Sep 25, 2014]
- Possible internal bleeding in the accident [revealed Sep 25, 2014]
- TBI from the accident [revealed Oct 1, 2014]
- Underwent multiple surgeries including facial reconstructive surgery that made him look like a completely different person [Sep 25, 2014; different face revealed Oct 13, 2014]
- Suffered from amnesia as a result of the accident [revealed Oct 7, 2014-May 9, 2016; as Jake]
- Conditioned to follow Helena Cassadine and Luke Spencer's orders [Dec 2014-Feb 2015; as Jake]
- Had a hallucination; saw Robin Scorpio-Drake when she wasn't really there [Jan 19, 2015; as Jake]
- Fell on docks and was rendered unconscious; treated for a laceration on his forehead [Jan 20, 2015; as Jake]
- Suffered from hypothermia [revealed Jan 21, 2015; as Jake]
- Assaulted by Patrick Drake (he grabbed him by the collar) [Feb 4, 2015; as Jake]
- Had a microchip implanted in his brain and required surgery to remove it [revealed Feb 18, 2015; had the surgery on Feb 19; as Jake]
- Threatened by then Commissioner Kyle Sloane [Mar 2, 2015; as Jake]
- Blackmailed by then Commissioner Sloane into working undercover in Julian Jerome's organization (if he didn't, he would have been sent to prison for his various crimes) [Mar 11, 2015; as Jake]
- Was a suspect in Duke Lavery's murder [May 2015; as Jake]
- Threatened with a gun by Anna Devane [May 12, 2015; as Jake]
- Slapped by Sam [May 15, 2015; as Jake]
- Almost got shot by Shawn Butler under the orders of Sonny Corinthos [May 18, 2015; as Jake]
- In the line of fire when a hit man sent by Nikolas Cassadine shot Hayden Barnes [May 18, 2015; as Jake]
- In the line of fire when Paul Hornsby shot Sonny Corinthos [Sep 2, 2015; shown on Sep 4, 2015; as Jake]
- Punched in the face by Nikolas [Dec 22, 2015; as Jason]
- Injured his hand in the fight with Nikolas [Dec 22, 2015; as Jason]
- Was falsely accused of throwing Nikolas off the Metro Court roof (Nikolas accidentally threw himself off the roof trying to punch Jason in the face during a fist fight) [Dec 23, 2015; arrested and released; he was then cleared when two witnesses came forward; as Jason]
- Tweaked his ankle [revealed Jan 20, 2016; as Jason]
- Hit his head and was rendered temporarily unconscious after being thrown a considerable distance after barely escaping an explosion while recusing Sam [Feb 2016; as Jason]
- Suffered a bloody lip when Nikolas punched him in self-defense [Apr 6, 2016; as Jason]
- Got into a motorcycle accident, hit his head and was rendered unconscious (when the prisoner transfer vehicle swerved into his lane, he laid his bike down and in the process he knocked himself out) [May 6-9, 2016; as Jason]
- Had hallucinations; saw Robin, Carly, Helena, Sam and Sonny when they weren't really there [May 9, 2016; as Jason]
- Blacked out due to a severe headache [May 9-10, 2016; as Jason]
- Risked his life to save Det. Dante Falconeri [May 9-10, 2016; as Jason]
- Jumped into freezing water to try to save Nikolas [May 27, 2016; as Jason]
- Was accused of murdering Nikolas [May-Aug 2016; Nikolas was revealed to be alive June 13, 2016 and then was killed by Valentin in Jul; as Jason]
- Held at gunpoint by one of Huxley's goons [Jun 28, 2016; as Jason]
- Held hostage at gunpoint in a room of people on Cassadine Island by Valentin Cassadine (aka Theo Hart) [Jul 15-26, 2016; as Jason]
- Handcuffed to a chair by one of Valentin's men under Valentin's orders [Jul 18, 2016; Drew broke free on Jul 26, 2016; as Jason]
- Knocked out in an explosion [revealed Aug 2, 2016; as Jason]
- Is a perfect bone marrow match for his nephew, Danny [revealed Aug 5, 2016]
- Had a 102° fever and was treated for malaria [revealed Aug 9, 2016; as Jason]
- Suffered a burn to his arm while trying to look for Morgan Corinthos in the aftermath of an explosion [Oct 10, 2016; as Jason]
- Was trapped in a burning building but got out with minor smoke inhalation [Jan 2017; as Jason]
- Collapsed and was rendered unconscious after being drugged by Julian Jerome [Jan 24, 2017; revealed Jan 25, 2017; as Jason]
- Took Robin's place on a pressure plate (land mine) set by Olivia Jerome, by stepping on it and then removing her from it [Mar 10-13, 2017; as Jason]
- Assaulted with a rock and knocked out by Franco [May 10, 2017; as Jason]
- Slammed and chained to a mountain by Franco [May 10, 2017]
- Had a memory of Helena, her henchman Costa, and Jake while being knocked unconscious by Franco [May 10, 2017; as Jason]
- Held at gunpoint [May 30, 2017; as Jason]
- Threatened while getting into a fight for the gun [May 30, 2017; as Jason]
- Choked by Phillipos Costa [Jun 15-16, 2017; as Jason]
- Accidentally grazed in the arm with a bullet that was fired by Carly Corinthos, who was aiming for Garvey (Julian's former associate) because he attempted to kill her and Sonny [Jun 23, 2017; as Jason]
- Shot in the chest by Sonny's rival mobster after taking a bullet intended to hit Sam and had surgery to remove the bullet [Aug 29, 2017; as Jason]
- Slipped into a coma [Aug 31-Sep 25, 2017; as Jason]
- Had a seizure [Sep 25, 2017; as Jason]
- Held hostage at gunpoint during his and Sam's party at the Metro Court [Oct 26-27, 2017; as Jason]
- Arrested for desertion [Dec 5, 2017]
- ↑ http://www.soapoperanews.net/2017/10/asher-mcdonell-books-role-on-general_14.html
- ↑ http://www.imdb.com/name/nm7671788/
- ↑ Jason celebrated his 22nd birthday onscreen in 1995.
- ↑ On November 6, 2017, Jason saw Andrew's birth date on his fake death certificate listed as November 11, 1976 and said that that was his birth date.
- ↑ Sam stated on October 20, 2017, that she and Drew are not equal partners, he is the CEO.
- ↑ Seen on his office door on December 5, 2017.
- ↑ http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/billy-miller-joining-gh/
- ↑ http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/billy-miller-joins-gh/
- ↑ http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/billy-miller-makes-gh-debut/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/jmcrenny/status/885247046248255488
- ↑ http://abc.soapsindepth.com/posts/general-hospital-billy-miller-jason-signs-new-contract-137928
- ↑ https://twitter.com/fyeahGH/status/889909295122231296
- ↑ https://twitter.com/BillyKellyFans/status/897028071240237058
- ↑ https://twitter.com/shonnia21/status/939223331059961856
- ↑ https://twitter.com/sammccallfans/status/760539888747941889
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuktKT0969I
- ↑ http://tvmegasite.net/transcripts/gh/older/2016/gh-trans-08-05-16.shtml ... Sam: Jason's been tested. He is a perfect match. He is a perfect donor for Danny. Danny is gonna be just fine. You, on the other hand, you are expendable.
- ↑ Drew and Jason were born identical twins.