|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
|This article is incomplete. Please edit this page and help bring it up to standards.|
Reason: Finish up storylines for 2014 and start 2015-16
Please remove this template once this article is no longer incomplete.
|Emme Rylan as Lulu Spencer-Falconeri|
|Portrayed by|| Amanda and Kerrianne Harrington (1994-95)|
Clare and Maribel Moses (1995)
Alisyn and Kelli Griffith (1995-01)
Stephanie Allen (2001-03)
Tessa Allen (2004-05)
Julie Marie Berman (2005-13)
Emme Rylan (2013-present)
|First appearance||August 8, 1994 (on GH)|
|Created by||Claire Labine|
|Introduced by|| Wendy Riche (1994)|
Jill Farren Phelps (2005)
|Book appearances||The Secret Life|
|Spin-off appearances||GH: Night Shift|
|Birth name||Lesley Lu Spencer|
|Alias(es)|| Lulu Falconeri|
Detective Lesley Spencer
|Namesake(s)|| Lesley Webber|
The Blonde One, Fair Lulu
Cupcake, Gumdrop, Princess
|Born|| August 8, 1994|
(Revised to 1988)
Port Charles, New York
|Education|| Graduate of PC High|
|Occupation|| Co-owner of The Haunted Star|
Staff writer at Aurora media
|Residence|| Falconeri House, #1237|
Port Charles, New York
|Julie Marie Berman as Lulu Spencer-Falconeri|
|Tessa Allen as Lulu Spencer|
She was born onscreen on August 8, 1994.
The role was most notably portrayed by actress Julie Marie Berman from October 2005 to March 2013. It was announced, on March 6, 2013, that actress Emme Rylan would be Berman's replacement and she made her first appearance on April 11, 2013.
Lulu has been portrayed by several child actresses, since her on-screen birth in August 1994:
Twins Amanda and Kerrianne Harrington from 1994-95.
Twins Clare and Maribel Moses from March-September 1995.
Twins Alysin and Kelli Griffith from 1995 to 2001.
Stephanie Allen from September 11, 2001 to December 23, 2003. She is pictured to the left.
Child actress Tessa Allen stepped into the role on April 19, 2004 and last appeared on June 17, 2005.
The casting immediately garnered much attention to due to Berman's strong resemblance to Genie Francis, who played Laura; Lulu and Laura's strong resemblance was often mentioned within the series.
In July 2012, Berman informed producers that she had no plans of renewing her contract when it expired in November. Despite no official word from ABC or Berman, rumors began to circulate that Berman was about to vacate the role. After months of speculation, on February 26, 2013, an issue of Soaps In Depth confirmed that Berman was indeed leaving the series and had just filmed her final scenes.
On February 27, 2013, Julie comfirmed her exit on Twitter:
Her last appearance was on March 22, 2013.
During her time as Lulu, she was nominated for a Daytime Emmy for Outstanding Younger Actress in 2007 and brought home two Daytime Emmy's for Outstanding Younger Actress in 2009 and 2010 and one for Outstanding Supporting Actress in 2013.
- "As the product of the town's greatest love story, Lulu has a lot to live up to. Growing up virtually without both her parents hasn't been easy, but Lulu's slowly learning to move beyond her rebellious teen years. And while Lulu has admirers fighting over her left and right, the only guy she really wants in her life is her father."
The writers originally introduce the teenaged Lulu as being "very rebellious and independent and open-minded as well," leaving Berman and the writers a lot of leeway to develop the character and figure out what works for her.
The character of Lulu is often very feisty, and can at times come off as fearless.
According to Berman, Lulu is anything but fearless, though she manages to hide her fear by mouthing off. Most significantly, Lulu has problems keeping her mouth shut when she and several others are taken hostage by Jerry Jacks (Sebastian Roché) at The Metro Court Hotel in February 2007; Berman explains that Lulu's comments come from a genuine place of survival, and as long as she can help it, she will never appear weak.
Being the first adult performer in the role also allows Berman to put her own unique spin on the character, giving her specific strengths and weaknesses, adding more layers to the character. Berman describes Lulu as being "young and naive" one day, and "extremely wise and mature" the next day.
Lulu comes out of every situation, and hardship in her life having learned something which Berman believes makes Lulu seem more "human" as apposed to appearing as a "hero" or "anti-hero," she's right in the middle which allows for the character to be easily redeemed when she messes up. However, Berman has expressed her desire to take the character a bit darker.
Following her first Daytime Emmy win in 2009, Berman describes Lulu as being "a bulldozer," being "unlucky in love" which makes the character so much more "endearing." Berman sees Lulu as being one of the few characters who actually learns from her mistakes and does not repeat them.
On March 6, 2013, TV Guide's Michael Logan hinted that an actor from General Hospital would be joining the cast of The Young and the Restless while a Y&R alum would be coming to GH on Twitter.
Meanwhile, Jamey Giddens of Daytime Confidential reported that several sources said Emme Rylan, formerly known for her roles on Guiding Light as Lizzie Spaulding (2006-09) and The Young and the Restless as Abby Newman (2010-13), had been cast as Lulu, but nothing was official at the time.
Several sources including Soap Opera Digest later confirmed that the reports were indeed true.
Rylan took to Twitter and confirmed her first air date at April 11, 2013.
On December 16, 2016, Rylan announced via Instagram that she and fiancé, Don Money are expecting their third child, a daughter, due in June. On June 26, 2017, daughter Dakota Rose Money was born.
During a live tweet session during GH on February 7, 2017, Rylan revealed that her pregnancy will not be written into the show nor will she be taking any time off after the baby is born so her storyline won't be missing a beat.
Rylan was last seen on July 11, 2017 and returned on August 25, 2017.
Lesley Lu is named "Lesley" after her maternal grandmother Dr. Lesley Webber and "Lu" after an alias her mother had assumed while she and Luke were on the run from Frank Smith. The family settles on calling her Lulu. Her parents are legendary supercouple Luke and Laura Spencer, and she was born during a happy period in their marriage, when they had settled in Port Charles after more than a decade on the run with their first child, Lucky.
Due to Luke's association with mob boss Sonny Corinthos, Lulu's infancy is plagued by danger, with her mother fleeing town with her at one point. As an infant, Lulu is diagnosed with aplastic anemia, forcing Laura to reveal the existence of another son, Nikolas Cassadine, born during her captivity with Stavros Cassadine. Nikolas saves Lulu's life with a bone marrow transplant, but Luke and Laura's marriage is destroyed by the revelation of this secret.
Lulu is primarily raised by her mother after the divorce, though the family eventually reconciles and Luke and Laura plan to remarry. After Laura's appears to murder her stepfather Rick Webber, she enters into a catatonic state, and Lulu is raised by her grandmother, Lesley because Luke wasn't around to be her father at the time.
Now, Lulu has a good relationship with both of her parents and all three of her older brothers. Lulu also has a good relationship with Tracy Quartermaine, her former step-mother, whom she used to call step-monster.
She is married to Det. Dante Falconeri and together they have a son named, Rocco, who was born via surrogate in September of 2013. Through her marriage to Dante, she gained Sonny Corinthos and Olivia Falconeri as her in-laws. She also has a daughter named Charlotte with Valentin Cassadine, who was born via surrogate in May of 2009.
The couple got married for the first time on December 23, 2011 (Christmas Eve on the show) in Bensonhurst with Olivia as their only guest and witness. After a few issues in their marriage, Dante and Lulu decide to divorce but on March 4, 2016, after receiving their finalized divorce papers, they decided to spend the rest of their lives together. Dante and Lulu were remarried in the living room of their new home on November 23, 2016 (Thanksgiving Day on the show). Laura, Olivia, Rocco, Maxie, Nathan and Kevin attended the ceremony.
In December 2016, Lulu meets her daughter, Charlotte. In March 2017, Valentin (and Nina) and Lulu (and Dante) started a custody battle with both wanting sole custody and joint custody not being on the table. The battle ended with Valentin getting sole custody and Lulu supervised visitation (one hour a week). It was also mentioned that in 6 months custody will be revisited.
In June 2017, Dante and Lulu were granted temporary custody of Charlotte, since her father was going to prison. However, on July 11, her father was released by the WSB, and returned to Port Charles and made it clear that he plans to get custody back but for now he has temporary visitation (revealed on July 18).
In November 2005, Lulu is "diagnosed" with Soap Opera Rapid Aging Syndrome and is aged to 17.
Her former enemy turned best friend is Maxie Jones.
Lulu proves to be too much for her grandmother to handle, and Lesley forces Luke to take a more active role in his daughter's life. Lulu moves into the Quartermaine mansion with Luke and her new stepmother, Tracy Quartermaine. Resentful at Luke's absence in her life, Lulu continues to rebel by "borrowing" the family cars and stealing money from Tracy. After she graduates, Lulu and Diego Alcazar scheme to break up Dillon Quartermaine, her stepbrother, and his wife Georgie Jones. After lying about Georgie and Diego having sex, Lulu loses her virginity to Dillon and becomes pregnant. Dillon discovers both her deception and the pregnancy, while Lulu decides to abort the fetus. Despite legal challenges from the Quartermaines, Lulu eventually goes through with the abortion.
In November 2006, just in time for the twenty-fifth anniversary of her first wedding to Luke, Laura awakes from her catatonic state with the help of Dr. Robin Scorpio and Dr. Patrick Drake. Luke and Laura renew their wedding vows in a fake ceremony, as Luke knows that she will return to her catatonic state after several weeks and he is unwilling to divorce Tracy. Flooded with guilt about her abortion, Lulu confides in her mother about not wanting to bring a baby into a world where it wasn't loved or wanted, much like Lulu felt growing up without her. After assuring Lulu that she was both loved and wanted, Laura reveals that she doesn't believe she killed Rick Webber and returns to catatonia. Lulu becomes involved in Port Charles' mob community, helping mob boss Sonny Corinthos and his partner Jason Morgan track down teenage hacker Damian Spinelli, who had worked for rival Lorenzo Alcazar. With Dillon's help, Lulu begins to investigate Rick's murder in the hope of clearing Laura's name.
Former Port Charles resident Jerry Jacks, disguised through plastic surgery as James Craig, takes several people hostage in the Metro Court hotel with the aide of several mercenaries. Craig locks Lulu in a room with Alan Quartermaine, and Lulu questions him about his role in Rick's death as all of her evidence points to Alan and his wife Monica Quartermaine as being involved. Alan reveals that he knows who the real killer is, but dies from complications due to a heart attack before he can tells Lulu who the real murderer is. Lulu manages to escape from the Metro Court after a bomb destroys the hotel lobby. She intercepts a letter from Alan to her father that reveals Scott Baldwin, Laura's first husband and a longtime rival of Luke, had actually murdered Rick. Fearing the news would destroy her father and that he would kill Scott, Lulu decides to keep the information between her and Dillon.
Spinelli develops feelings for Lulu, and through their friendship Lulu discovers that Lucky's son Jake with wife Elizabeth was actually fathered by Jason Morgan. Lulu decides to keep this information from her brother, who she fears would suffer a relapse of his addiction to pills. Soon, Lulu is pursued by Spinelli, Milo Giambetti, and Dillon, who she all rejects after being involved with Logan Hayes. She also forgave Elizabeth for lying about Jake's paternity, when she learns of Elizabeth's rape. This was due to her discovering her father Luke raping her mother Laura in 1979. Maxie Jones soon decides to break up Lulu and Logan due to Lulu's involvement in breaking up Dillon and his then-wife, Georgie. After the encounter, Logan discovers he loved Lulu. Lulu consummated her relationship with Logan and they move in together leading a jealous Maxie to reveal her trysts with Logan, to Lulu. Devastated, Lulu runs off and accepts a ride from stranger, who turns out to be Johnny Zacchara, son of insane mob boss Anthony Zacchara. At the same time, Port Charles is being terrorized by the "Text Message Killer," a serial killer who terrorized the town from September 2007 to April 2008. Anthony disapproves of the relationship but he is later incarcerated and is institutionalized. With Anthony gone, Johnny and Lulu begin a relationship but soon, Johnny's sister and Sonny's wife, Claudia Corinthos arrives in town and causes friction between the duo.
Georgie Jones is soon murdered by the Text Message Killer, soon believed to be Logan. Soon after, Lulu and Johnny consummate their relationship on the Haunted Star. Several residents of Port Charles are injured when Lulu's old friend Diego Alcazar, who is the Text Message Killer, blows up the cannery. As a favor to her cousin Carly Jacks, Lulu begins to work as an assistant to Kate Howard, who is launching a magazine with Jasper Jacks. Lulu also discovers that Maxie is an assistant for Kate. Soon, An increasingly unstable Logan cannot accept that his relationship with Lulu is over, and attempts to blame Maxie for their breakup, leading him to assault her with Lulu secretly watching. Logan goes after Lulu, who stabs him in self-defense, killing him in the process. Johnny and Maxie come to her aid, with Johnny telling his sister that he was responsible for stabbing Logan. The four begin to cover up the crime, though Johnny is eventually arrested. Johnny is later acquitted of all charges although Lulu suffers a mental breakdown, which leads to her mother coming to her aid. After Laura reconciles with Luke, she moves to France to continue her treatment.
Despite blaming each other for ending their siblings marriages, Lulu and Maxie began to form a friendship because of the events surrounding Logan's death. The two decide to move in together, though their truce is strained when Johnny breaks all ties with his family and Lulu moves him into their apartment as well. Carly decides to hold a benefit to help fund research on traumatic brain injuries involving children, causing Johnny to feel guilt over his role in Michael's coma. That, coupled with his inability to find work because of his mafia ties, strain their relationship, forcing Lulu to attend the event alone. While at the benefit, which is hosted at General Hospital's boardroom, several guests and staff members are incapacitated by a biotoxin. Lulu agrees to help Epiphany Johnson with hospital duties, but most of her efforts involve helping Spinelli and waiting to hear from Johnny. During the evacuation, she refuses to leave her "stepmonster" Tracy's side until she's evacuated, leading to a closer relationship between them.
Soon after, Johnny and Maxie begin to attend public affairs as a publicity stunt for Kate. Lulu breaks up with Johnny after discovering that he cheated on her with Maxie, putting a strain on her friendship with Maxie. Lulu also discovers that Ethan Lovett is her half-brother, via Luke and Holly. Lulu soon becomes flirtatious with mobster Dominic Pirelli, much to Ethan and Lucky's dismay. They get into a bar fight with him leaving Dominic pretty banged up. Out of guilt Lulu takes him to GH for treatment and he continues to flirt with her. At the same time, Dr. Matt Hunter takes an interest in Lulu when she accidentally glues her hand to her head. When she sees Dominic at the Haunted Star Casino she helps him out before Ethan can cheat him out of his money. Dominic drops the macho act and thanks her, and the two end up in a lip lock. They would later attend the GH Carnival together where Dominic is hit by a speeding car. When he is in the hospital, Lulu discovers a police badge, and Dominic covers by saying that he stole it.
Dominic keeps pursuing her, even though she tries to keep herself at a distance. Nonetheless, his humoring ways of trying to win him over slowly grow on her. One night, she ends up at the dock where Dominic is talking to a friend, and she overhears him calling Dominic "Officer Falconeri." Dominic, lucky for him, realizes that she's actually drugged and takes her home to sleep off the side effects. In the morning, she does not seem to remember the conversation. When Lulu's cousin, Carly, is kidnapped, she and Dominic go off in search of her at the old Zacchara mansion, where they run into Johnny. Lulu ends up seriously hurt when she falls through a floor, and while waiting for Johnny and the paramedics to arrive, Lulu tells Dominic she remembers him being called Officer Falconeri. Dominic admits he's really Dante Falconeri, Olivia Falconeri's son. She passes out, but when she wakes up in the hospital, she tells Dante that she's not happy about keeping this secret since Sonny is her father's friend.
Lulu is at an impasse on what to do about Dante. She goes to Olivia, asking her for help, but Olivia tells her she can't do anything. Dante ends up taking Lulu to the opera, where she finds herself realizing that she is slowly developing feelings for Dante. Lucky eventually finds out the truth about Dante, as well. On January 6, 2010, Lulu is kidnapped by Franco, an artist who is obsessed with Jason. Luckily, Dante reaches her right before the bomb detonates, and they both survive. Dante decides to break up with Lulu, and she's heartbroken. She later admits to Maxie that she's falling in love with him. When she comes across Dante the next day, he tells her he broke up with her to protect her from his dangerous lifestyle. She retorts, saying she gets to decide whether or not she's safe with him, and whether or not their relationship, indicating she's not letting go of him yet. The two profess their love and attempt to sleep together. Lulu attends Josslyn Jacks's baptism on January 29, 2010, acting as Josslyn's godmother. Lulu is worried when Dante does not show up at the christening, and goes to Sonny's house, looking for him, where she encounters a bloody mess where Dante was shot by Sonny before being transported to the hospital.
At the hospital, unknown to Lulu, while Dante is drifting in and out of consciousness, he tries to convey a message to Olivia to tell Lulu that he loves her, but becomes unconscious before he can complete the statement. Sonny is put on trial for Claudia's murder. In April 2010, Dante finds out Michael's wherabouts and brings him home to Port Charles where Michael tells Lulu and Dante that he killed Claudia. After Dante reveals this to the courts, Sonny is exonerated and Michael is arrested and later sentenced to five years in prison. Carly finds out Lulu was involved in this and rips in to her. Carly hires Brook Lynn Ashton to seduce Dante so that him and Lulu will break up. On May 5, 2010, Dante and Lulu make love for the first time. On May 25, Lulu tells Dante that she had an abortion. In August 2010, Carly and Brook's plan works when Brook drugs Dante's beer and seduces him at his home. Lulu walks in and gets in a physical fight with Brook. Lulu at first is mad at Dante, but then fiqures out he was drugged. Dante and Lulu end ties with Brook, however she starts working for Nikolas. Brook leaves town soon after.
In September, 2010, her brother, Lucky heads to Ireland on an undercover assignment for Interpol and she and Dante try to assist him. In October 2010, Brenda Barrett returns to Port Charles. Through a series of flashbacks it is revealed Dante worked on a security detail for the supermodel in 2007. However, the pair refrain from telling anybody. It is revealed Dante covered up a murder for Brenda. In addition, Carly finds a document which indicates Dante signed away his parental rights to his and Brenda's child. She ssumes the two had an affair. In private, Brenda tells Dante she miscarried the baby. However, Dante tells Lulu he had never met Brenda. When Lulu caught Dante in the lie, he changed his story. He barely knew her, and didn't think she would remember him. On January 18, 2011, Lulu breaks up with Dante when she finds out about the murder he helped Brenda cover up in 2007. However, Dante is determined to win Lulu back, and the breakup makes him realize what he had with Brenda was just a crush. What he has with Lulu is real. During Brenda's wedding to Sonny (with Dante serving as the best man) Brenda objected to her own wedding to tell Sonny the truth about her baby. Dante stepped up and revealed, although he signed away his parental rights, the child was not actually his. Lulu leaves the wedding, visibly upset. Dante follows her to her apartment where he tells her he will not give up on their relationship.
Dante and Lulu reconcile after he promises never to lie to her again. Shortly after her nephew, Jake is killed in a hit-and-run accident. It is then learned Luke was the driver that killed Jake. He feels very guilty especially since everyone thinks he's an alcoholic. Luke then tries to burn down the Haunted Star and tries to get Jason to kill him. However, Luke agrees to go to rehab, but when Lulu went to visit him it was learned he left 15 minutes after checking himself in. Lulu is the only one in her family who believes he will return. Lucky tracks down Luke to the Florida were he was raised at, but Luke cruelly rejects him. When Lucky returns to Port Charles and reports this to his family, Lulu begins to give up hope that she will reunite with her father. Yet when Lucky burns down the Spencer home that Lulu was raised in, she decides that she must retrieve her father herself, for Lucky's sake, and departs for Florida.
By the time Lulu arrives at the brothel, Luke has apparently left. Posing as his former business associate, Lulu questions the dangerous brothel manager Javier and a prosititute named Lupe. The two hint that Luke might return, so Lulu takes a job as a cocktail waitress in the brothel with hopes to reunite with him soon. Dante follows her and pretends not to know her, then accepts a job from Javier as a bouncer. Soon Javier learns of the pair's deceit, and kills Lupe when he believes she is giving them information. Javier has his thugs beat and tie up Dante while he tries to rape Lulu, but Dante escapes and saves her, overpowering Javier. At gunpoint, Javier confesses that he knows Luke is somewhere doing business with his old nemesis, Nikolas' grandmother Helena Cassadine.
Lulu and Dante then leave the brothel and travel to Greece to find Luke and Helena. Dante tries to pose as an applicant to join Helena's private security firm, but Helena quickly sees right through their act and the three end up in a heated conversation. The confrontation is cut short when Nikolas, who had left Port Charles months earlier after finding out that Aiden was not his son, arrives, diffuses the situation and wants to speak with Lulu alone. Nikolas is able to convince Lulu to give up her search for Luke and return home and shortly thereafter she and Dante leave for Port Charles. When they return home, Lulu let's Lucky know that she had given up her search. Unbeknownst to her, Lucky was getting involved in a drug case which could be dangerous since he was previously addicted to drugs and Dante knew but kept it from Lulu at Elizabeth's request.
Lucky and Dante argue over keeping the truth from Lulu. Dante wanted to tell her the truth, but Lucky was trying to convince him to wait. The decision was taken out of their hands when Lulu overhears the two talking. Angry that Dante kept the truth from her, she breaks up with him. Dante pleads with Lulu to take him back. Lulu asks him if he would lie to her about Lucky again and Dante replies he would in order to keep Lucky safe, causing Lulu to leave Dante. Lulu's step-mother Tracy tried to convince Lulu to take Dante back because he is a good guy and only lied to protect Lucky. Lulu then goes to Crimson to help Sam pick out a wedding dress for her upcoming wedding. Little did she know that Dante had been in the other room talking to Olivia about her. Lulu holds a wedding dress up to herself, imagining what it would look like on her, when Dante walks in. They have a conversation about their relationship but Dante must leave for police business.
Despite not being on the best of terms, Dante decides to propose to Lulu. He tells his mom and together they set up a romantic rooftop dinner on top of the Metro Court for Lulu. Meanwhile, Lulu asks Ethan to help her run away for a little while. However, Ethan tells Dante that Lulu has plans to leave, and Dante finds her at the Haunted Star and asks her to come with him. He takes Lulu to the rooftop and begins to propose, however Lulu talks over him and tells him that she can't trust him anymore. Dante then says "Dammit, Lulu. Will you just shut up and marry me?". Lulu hesitates and is not able to give Dante an answer at the time. Later after thinking it over, she decides that she does want to marry him and she sets up another romantic dinner for them so she could give Dante her answer. Unfortunately, Dante never made it to the dinner because he was shot in the chest while in the line of duty at one of Sonny's warehouses. Lulu is by his side in the hospital as he recovers and tells him that she accepts his marriage proposal. After Dante is released from the hospital, Lulu begins worrying about his line of work and how life would be as a cop's wife with a husband who has such a dangerous job. Her worries cause her to develop a drinking problem. She becomes so worried about him that she even breaks off the engagement but later changes her mind and proposes to him and he says yes.
Lulu and Dante go on a trip to Brooklyn and on December 23, they were married in a small ceremony in Bensonhurst by Dante's cousin Tommy. Only Olivia was present at the ceremony, but at the end of the ceremony, the rest of Falconeri family Dante's family came in to celebrate Lulu and Dante's union. Dante and Lulu seem relatively happy as husband and wife in Port Charles. However, after quitting Crimson, abandoning the Haunted Star and vowing to no longer devote herself to healing the Spencers, Lulu suffers from a bit of an identity crisis. She can't find a job or a hobby that she's interested in, and begins drinking wine more frequently. Olivia and Maxie both notice this and warn Lulu about it, but Lulu dismisses them. After a reconciliation with Luke, Lulu seems to have gotten her drinking under control and finally gets a job maintaining the evidence locker at the police station.
At her new job, Lulu becomes involved in a case involving many mysterious attacks on the dancers from Vaughn's, the local strip club owned by Johnny. The muggings continue for months without any real leads as to the identity of the attacker. When evidence in the case is erased from Dante's computer before Lulu can process them, she shares her suspicions with Dante that his new partner Delores Padilla is responsible for tampering with the evidence that might link her husband Eddie Cabrera to the attacks. Photos of the attacked dancers are soon found in Eddie and Dolores' home, and Eddie is arrested. However, after witnessing Delores and Eddie together at the station, she begins to think that Eddie might be innocent and shifts her attention towards the true attacker, Dante's longtime police friend Ronnie Dimestico. Her instinct prove right when she finds that Ronnie has no alibi for the night of every single one of the attacks. She also correctly surmises that Ronnie deleted the photos from Dante's phone and planted evidence to implicate Eddie. Unsure of how to proceed with this information, Lulu seeks council from Luke. Her father advises her to go directly to Dante. Before she can do so, however, Ronnie (who now knows Lulu is on to him) kidnaps her. A frantic Dante catches up with Luke and confronts Ronnie, but Ronnie is able to frame Dante for corruption and for the attacks on the strippers.
Dante manages to convince Delores to get him out of lock-up and he goes after Lulu and a pregnant Sam Morgan, who had both been taken by Ronnie. Dante teams up with John McBain and together the two are able to stop Ronnie and rescue the women. After the event, Lulu admitted to Luke that the whole situation made her feel alive and really tap into her adventure Spencer genes. As a result of this, she was thinking of making a career change. In 2012, Johnny decides to abandon Vaughn's and begin a legitimate nightclub known as The Haunted Star. He enlists Lulu to help him by using one of Luke's old boats. Much to the initial chagrin of her husband Dante, Lulu accepts Johnny's offer and becomes co-owner of The Haunted Star. Lulu eventually convinces Dante in June 2012 that she can continue to work with him at the station by day and help Johnny run the club by night. In late June 2012, The Haunted Star opens as a smash success. Dante does not make it to the club's opening. At the end of the night, Lulu, who has been helping Maxie look after a drug addicted Patrick, finds a hallucinating Patrick on the deck of the Haunted Star. Patrick, who was hallucinating images of his supposedly dead wife Robin, hallucinated that Lulu was Robin and kissed her.
Lulu's father was kidnapped and held captive by a delusional Heather Webber in June 2012 and was later shot in the crossfire between Heather and Luke's roommate, police chief Anna Devane. While away from Luke for a brief time, Heather also drugged Olivia with LSD on July 23, placing her in the hospital. After the dust settles, the two go home and have a serious talk about their marriage and come to the conclusion that everything is fine. Although Olivia hallucinated Lulu being heavily pregnant, Lulu was seen visibly ill to the point of vomiting. It was revealed that Maxie had seen Lulu vomit and wondered if she might really be pregnant. Maxie urged Lulu to take a pregnancy test.
Lulu takes a pregnancy test but doesn't reveal the results. Dante finds the test, which is positive, but he thinks the test is Maxie's. He is shocked when he finds out Lulu, not Maxie, is pregnant. He tells her how happy he is and makes sure that she doesn't have any reservations, which she doesn't. Then the two kiss. The next morning when the couple wakes up they discuss the baby and decide to keep it between them until they know more. After they talk, Lulu makes an OB appointment for later that day. At the appointment the doctor tells Lulu that she is not pregnant, and that she may have experienced a false positive or a chemical pregnancy (a miscarriage soon after conception). The couple decides to try for a baby but they have problems conceiving.
They eventually find out that Lulu can't carry a baby to term. She and Dante try the adoption route, but fail due to her lying on the application. She then considers the idea of finding a surrogate mother. Lulu interviews many different candidates, but none of them fit her criteria. Maxie later tells Lulu that she could be their surrogate, but Lulu rejects the idea. Lulu and Dante meet with another surrogate candidate. This candidate is very harsh about the realities of surrogacy. They decide that Maxie might be the best option they have. The three of them talk and decide to move forward with Maxie as their surrogate. Soon after, Lulu gets hormone treatments and gets her eggs extracted, fertilized and then implanted. On Christmas Eve, Lulu and Dante are overjoyed to find out that Maxie is pregnant.
On New Year's Eve, Maxie trips and falls while trying to get rid of a puppy that came inside her apartment. She goes to the hospital, where her doctor, Britt Westbourne, tells her that she miscarried the baby. Maxie is heartbroken, and tries to tell Dante & Lulu, but is unable to bring herself to. Maxie goes back to the hospital, and asks Britt to implant with another of Dante & Lulu's embryos so they wouldn't find out that Maxie had miscarried. However, Britt tells Maxie she's already pregnant because of a one-night-stand she had with Spinelli. Maxie decides to pass her child off as Lulu and Dante's so they will get the child they want.
Lulu learns that Starr Manning is the new co-owner of the Haunted Star due to Johnny Zacchara serving a 20-year prison term and feeling guilty for causing the deaths of Starr's family. Luke & Laura come back to town to celebrate the impending arrival of their grandchild. Lulu hosts the Valentine's Day party on the Haunted Star, where she receives a replica of the Ice Princess diamond. Luke & Laura suspect someone from their past is trying to get to their daughter. Lulu and Dante go to Maxie's sonogram appointment and are ecstatic at the sight/sound of their baby. Lulu & Dante have a small party to celebrate the baby's first sonogram photo, and get a gift addressed from Bobbie that Luke suspects is booby-trapped. However, Lulu opens what turns out to be a teddy bear clock sent as a gift from Bobbie. Lulu is at home alone later when the clock starts to ring incessantly, and she eventually goes unconscious. Dante comes home, and finds a package outside that turns out to be Bobbie's actual gift. Dante comes inside, and finds Lulu unconscious. Before he can help her, though, he is knocked out and Lulu is taken.
Dante, Luke, and Laura set up a search for Lulu when Nikolas comes over with information. Before he can tell them what he knows, he is shot by an unknown assassin. When the Haunted Star goes missing, it is tracked down to the middle of the ocean, and Dante, Luke & Laura board to find Helena with her thugs. Eventually, they overpower the thugs and shoot Helena, killing her. They end up being knocked out and brought to Cassadine Island, where it's revealed that Lulu's kidnapper is Stavros Cassadine, alive because of his mother. Dante sneaks inside and finds Lulu in the cryogenic chamber. Stavros believes Lulu is Laura, his "ice princess," and is keeping her frozen to preserve her young. Lulu is pulled out of the chamber, and Stavros is locked inside, and frozen by Laura. Lulu is believed to be dead, but Dante & her parents manage to resuscitate her. However, Lulu wakes up with no memory of who she is or who the people around her are. Dante, Luke & Laura board a plane with Lulu to bring her back to Port Charles.
On the plane, Dante continues to pressure Lulu with memories which stresses her out. Lulu gets upset and Laura suggests that they swap places. When they get off the plane, Olivia decides to be overly happy and runs towards Lulu. This upsets her and Laura decides to just head to GH for treatment. Dante again is relentless on giving Lulu more memories, which makes Lulu flee the hospital and head to The Floating Rib. She ends up with Milo Giambetti in his apartment. Dante eventually finds her, and tries to convince her to come home, but she is overwhelmed, and Dante lets her stay there. In the meantime, Milo starts falling for Lulu. Lulu starts experiencing flashbacks, but is unable to put them together. One night, Lulu ends up lost, and Dante takes her back to their place, where she remembers that Stavros brought her to the Haunted Star, and forced her to marry him or he'd kill her family. She agreed, but refused to consummate the marriage. Stavros retaliated by shooting Nikolas and having her placed in the chamber. As she starts to remember these details, she eventually gains all her memories back, and tells Dante she remembers. Overjoyed, she & Dante get back to planning for the birth of their "child" Maxie is carrying.
Maxie eventually gives birth to a baby girl in August, and starts hemorrhaging afterwards. Meanwhile, Lulu & Dante are thrilled to meet their new daughter. Maxie eventually recovers, but Lulu is horrified when Maxie claims the baby is hers & Spinelli's, and she tries to breastfeed the baby. Dante & Lulu supposedly resolve the situation when Maxie agrees to go to counseling. Meanwhile, Kate, now going by Connie Falconeri, is shot and killed by an unknown shooter. Dante, who was Connie's cousin, is upset over losing his cousin, and Lulu is also sad to say goodbye to her former boss. Olivia & Sonny are heartbroken, as Olivia was Kate's best friend, and Sonny was in love with her. Dante & Lulu decide to honor her memory by naming "their" daughter, Connie Falconeri II.
Dante & Lulu hold a christening for Connie, and name Spinelli & Maxie the godparents. However, Brad Cooper, a hospital lab tech, shows up and tells Dante & Lulu he overheard Spinelli & Maxie saying they are Connie's biological parents. Though Lulu is hesitant to believe it, Dante thinks Brad is telling the truth. Lulu eventually remembers times in Maxie's pregnancy when she was too attached to the baby, and realizes Connie is Maxie's child. Maxie confirms this, and tells them about her miscarriage and her decision to give Dante & Lulu her unborn child. Lulu leaves the church, furious with Maxie.
Lulu decides she does want to keep Connie, and asks Alexis Davis for help in gaining custody of Connie. Alexis tells Lulu & Dante to have Maxie & Spinelli sign over legal rights to Connie. However, Maxie & Spinelli decide they want their daughter back, despite telling Lulu & Dante earlier that she wants them to keep Connie. Lulu refuses to give back Connie, and eventually decides to go to court to file for the right to adopt baby Connie. Lulu decides to claim that Maxie is an unfit mother to win her case. Dante is hesitant about this plan, but decides to help Lulu. Maxie is hurt by Lulu's accusations, but tells Lulu she wants her daughter and she'll do anything to make sure of it.
In court, both she and Maxie reveal each other's dirty secrets, painting each other as unfit. Maxie's attorney, Diane asks Lulu about the murder of Logan Hayes and her abortion. Diane brings up the fact that she was planning to run away with Connie, something Lulu blurted out to Maxie in a moment of anger. Lulu claims Maxie's lying, and begs Dante afterwards to back up her claim. However, Dante says Lulu lied, and confirms that Lulu did want to run away with Connie, but he stopped her. In the end, Dante & Lulu lose custody, but so does Maxie, as the judge grants Spinelli sole custody, believing Maxie to be an unfit mother too. Afterwards, Lulu tries to run off with Connie, but Dante stops her.
Lulu is furious with Dante for not lying for her, claiming he's lied on the stand before when he told the court that Sonny didn't shoot him. Dante says the lies were just going to be forever hanging over their heads and they were already on the losing side of the battle. Lulu hands Connie over to Spinelli, and breaks down afterwards. Carly shows up one day, and Lulu tells her about everything that happened, and how she can't trust Dante anymore because he didn't have her back, and they lost Connie, as a result. Carly tells Lulu that she's not the only one who lost Connie, and she needs to realize Dante is just as hurt, and needs her support as much as she needs his; they have to move on together.
Dante comes back after Carly leaves, and tells Lulu they should try for another baby. Lulu is hesitant because she doesn't want to experience the same hurt she went through last time, but Dante says they'll know better now that they're familiar with what could happen. Lulu eventually relents, and they go to the hospital to ask about the remaining embryos that were stored. Lulu is shocked when she finds out the embryos are gone. Ellie Trout, the lab tech, says she has no idea how they disappeared, and she asks her boss, Brad. Brad claims to know nothing, and that Britt, the OB-GYN, was the only other one with access to the embryos. Lulu calls Britt, but she doesn't pick up, and Lulu becomes suspicious, looking for answers. Meanwhile, Brad leaves the hospital to find Britt, and tells her that Dante & Lulu know their embryos are missing. It's revealed then that Lulu & Dante's embryos were stolen by Brad, Britt, & her mother, Liesl Obrecht. They were implanted into Britt illegally - Britt's son, Ben, is actually Dante and Lulu's biological son.
It's revealed that when Britt was dumped by Patrick Drake, she decided to get pregnant to win Patrick back. Her mother convinced her to use Dante & Lulu's remaining embryos to get pregnant, and one of them managed to help her conceive, which led to Ben being born. Lulu goes to Wyndemere, where Britt is staying, and tells Nikolas about her reason for finding Britt. While there, she holds Ben, not knowing that it's her son. She goes back to the hospital when Dante calls, where Brad gives them a forged document saying Ellie had the embryos destroyed.
On Christmas Day, Lulu invites Nikolas over to her place for Christmas, and he brings Britt, whom he is dating, and Ben. Britt tells Lulu that she could get the process of fertilizing new embryos started. Lulu is seen holding Ben when Dante comes home and he gets to meet Ben for the first, and he & Lulu spend time with him, without realizing that Ben is actually their son. Meanwhile, Lulu says goodbye to Maxie, who leaves town for some time alone and apologizes to Lulu before she goes. On New Year's Eve, Britt does an ultrasound on Lulu and tells her that her eggs are no longer viable. Britt suggests using a donor egg to give them a baby, but Lulu later tells Dante she wants them to give up on becoming parents. After losing Connie, blaming Dante for their loss, and this news, Lulu tells Dante that she can't stay, and leaves him at midnight.
In January, while still separated from Dante, Lulu moves in with her cousin, Carly. She has lunch at The Metro Court with her dad and Aunt Bobbie and discusses her separation from Dante with them. While Lulu is separated from Dante, she meets his new partner, Det. Nathan West, who is investigating Carly's disappearance. Nathan helps Lulu realize that she needs to talk to Dante, which leads to an eventual reconciliation between the two. Soon after, Dante and Lulu learn that Ben is Dante's son. A few weeks later, while at Nikolas and Britt's engagement party, Elizabeth discovers the letter Britt wrote to Lulu that say's she's "Ben's" mother. Elizabeth tells Lulu that "Ben" is her son but Lulu doesn't believe her, saying that she decided to take Britt at her word. Elizabeth tells her that she doesn't have to and shows Lulu the letter. When Lulu reads the letter she is elated and decides it's time to claim her son. Lulu rushes back to the party and demands she get her son back but no one believes her. Lulu then reveals that she has proof, right as Elizabeth walks in with the letter and Britt finally admits the truth about "Ben's" full parentage. On March 26, Obrecht holds a dagger on Dante and Lulu kidnaps Ben and holds him hostage at Elizabeth Webber's house. On April 8, Dante rescues Ben and reunites him with Lulu. On April 9, Lulu holds Ben for the first time knowing that she is his mother. On April 11, Dante and Lulu bring their son home and rename him Rocco.
The next morning, Dante and Lulu wake up with Rocco in bed with them and then discuss what Obrecht said about having their embryo. Later that day, they go see Obrecht and find out that she wants the charges against her and her daughter to be dropped and full immunity in exchange for their embryo. Dante tries to convince Scott to drop the charges while Lulu tries to do the same with Nikolas and Elizabeth. After all parties are on board, Dante and Lulu tell Obrecht that she is going to get her deal and she sends them to Kelly's to get their embryo from Victor.
Anna tells Dante and Lulu that the embryo they got from Victor was in fact theirs. After she leaves Dante and Lulu discuss their options for having another child and Lulu suggests that she carry their chid. She goes on to explain that the doctor never said that it was impossible for her to carry a child just unlikely. When Dante gets called away they decide to table the discussion but Lulu makes an appointment anyways. On May 27, Dante meets Lulu and Rocco at Kelly's where she tells him that she set up a fertility appointment and they decide to go together. On June 11, Dante and Lulu go to their fertility appointment where they find out that Lulu may have been misdiagnosed. She may have a septate uterus, which can be corrected with a simple procedure, instead of a bicornuate uterus. After the appointment they decide to think on it for awhile. The next day after talking to Olivia, Lulu tells Dante that if he is on board so is she.
On June 20, Dante finds Lulu asleep on the floor after finally getting Rocco to sleep. Later on, she comforts Maxie who has just lost another chance with her daughter. On July 1, Lulu has a procedure to find out if she has bicornuate uterus or a septate uterus. After the procedure, she and Dante find out that she indeed had a septate uterus and it was corrected. The doctor tells them that after a few weeks of recovery she should be able to carry a baby to term. Lulu and Dante go to the Floating Rib with Rocco and Olivia and discuss when they want to have another baby. A few days later, Maxie asks Lulu to be her matron of honor and she reluctantly says yes. On the day Maxie's wedding, Lulu and Dante decide that they want to have another child right way and then Lulu goes to talk Maxie about her feelings for Levi and Nathan. During the wedding, Levi is revealed to be a con and Lulu ends up being held at gunpoint by his accomplice, Jeffrey Scribner and then is kidnapped along with Maxie.
Later on, it is revealed that Lulu, along with Maxie, were forced onto a boat at gunpoint then taken to a cabin in the woods. While being forced onto the boat, Lulu talked the whole time, saying that she had friends down at the PCPD and that she was kidnapped by pros before and that Levi and Scribner were amatures. Levi and Scribner also sunk the boat to make it look like the girls had drowned. When they get inside the cabin Lulu and Maxie talk about how their men are going to find them and blow Levi and Scribner's heads off.
Lulu is later seen carrying in Levi and Scribner's supplies. Scribner is about to tie her up when she grabs that gun that Maxie dropped and threatens to kill the two men. Before, she can shoot, Levi pulls a gun on Maxie and threatened to kill her so she puts the gun down. When the two women are tied up again, they talk about how they will get out of this because they are strong and they both have children to get back too. The girls try to convince the men to let them go but it turns out Levi has no intention of letting them go. It is revealed that Levi shot Scribner and took the girls to house.
The next morning, Lulu is still tied to a chair when Levi walks in with "breakfast". She and Maxie find out that the reason they were taken was personal. They continue to reek havoc for Levi. When Maxie tries to get Levi to let her go she finds out that she is just as much a part of it as Maxie is. Lulu and Maxie continue to get on Levi's nerves so much so that he leaves without his phone. Lulu notices the phone on the floor and Maxie is able to kick it to her and she calls Dante. When he answers she asks how Rocco is and Dante says he's fine. The girls try to explain where they are while the guys trace the call. They also find out Levi's real identity and reasons for kidnapping them. Sadly, Levi catches them and ends the call but not before Lulu tells Dante that she loves him.
They continue to annoy him and tell him that they know that he is really Peter Harrell, Jr. and then he explains that he wants revenge and that what goes around comes around. Lulu and Maxie start talking about how Nathan was her cosmic message the night she left for her Eat-Pray-Love journey. When Levi interrupts and tells them to pipe down, Lulu tells him to shut up because Maxie is having a moment of clarity. Afterwards, it is revealed that Levi has something entirely different in store for Lulu as payback. As Levi is about take the girls again, Dante and Nathan show up with back up.
Dante and Nathan try to negotiate with Levi, who is using Lulu as a human shield. Dante is able to get him to promise to let Maxie go when he gets what he wants but Levi says that Lulu is coming with him regardless because there are other plans in store for her. Lulu is able to elbow Levi and Dante shoots him in the shoulder. Dante and Lulu reunite but their reunion is cut short when gas starts to fill the room and everyone passes out. Lulu is later seen chained to a pole with Dante a few feet away. Lulu wakes up and starts freaking out about being away from Rocco but Dante reassures her that Anna will find them. They start discussing "Luke's" behavior and Dante is about to reveal what he's been investigating when they get a surprise visitor, who turns out to be Stavros. Lulu finds out that Stavros knew that by putting her in the cryogenic chamber she could've ended up infertile so he took one of her eggs and fertilized it with his sperm and plans on implanting her with it so they can have a child.
Lulu does everything to stall Stavros from implanting her with the embryo. She tell him that she can't carry a baby to term but Stavros says he knows that Lulu got a procedure to correct that. Stavros is about to take Lulu to get started on the implantation but Dante brings up everything Maxie had to go through to be implanted with their embryo and all of the hormone shots she had to have for weeks because of this Stavros has to delay his plan but he makes it clear that it's just stalling the enviable and that Lulu will have his child. After Stavros leaves, Dante and Lulu discuss the possibly that he might be lying but she says that it doesn't matter because he's going to take her away from Dante. He promises her that he will do whatever he has to do to make sure that Stavros never hurts her again. Later on, when Stavros comes back, he threatens to shoot Dante in the head if Lulu doesn't get a hormone shot. She agrees, much to Dante's protests, and then when the shot is done Stavros says that she's is coming with him.
Lulu is later dragged off kicking and screaming with Dante promising to come get her. Stavros and Dr. Young take Lulu to a different room. Lulu starts to feel woozy and she finds out that the hormone shot had a powerful tranquilizer it in and she tries to fight but passes out. Lulu is seen passed out on a table about to be put under general anesthesia when she bites Stavros. Lulu gets up and starts calling for Dante, he hears her and busts in the room. Stavros puts a scalpel to Lulu neck and threatens to slit her throat. Dante puts his gun down and kicks it over to Stavros which distracts him. This gives Lulu the chance to elbow him and get free but not without getting cut with the scalpel. Dante starts fighting with Stavros while Lulu fights with Dr. Young.
Stavros gets the upper hand and threatens to shoot Dante but Lulu throws herself in front of him saying that if Stavros wants to kill Dante he will have to kill her first. Lulu says she believes Stavros won't kill her because he wants her to carry his child but Stavros says that with surrogacy anyone can carry the baby so he decides to shoot anyways. Luckily, Dante is able to push Lulu out of the way. He and Stavros start fighting again and it is revealed that Dante shot and killed Stavros. While Dante tending to the cut on her neck, Nathan and Maxie walk in and tell them that the building is going to blow up and that they need to get out now. While trying to find a way out they run into Anna and Obrecht. Lulu and everyone else head for the front door but it's lock as well so they all agree to shoot at the door in order to break the lock. Dante and Nathan kick the door open and everyone is free but not long after, the clinic blows up.
Later on, Lulu is reunited with her brother and her son. She and Dante explain to Nikolas that Stavros was apart of this whole thing and that he's now dead. Nikolas is about to them about "Luke" when they ask if it can wait because they need to come down from this latest disaster. After Nikolas and Olivia leave, Lulu takes a shower and then gets into bed with Dante and Rocco. Dante says that he just wants to do what they were doing before Maxie's wedding but Lulu says that she doesn't want to because of what Stavros did to her. She just wants to enjoy it just being the three of them so they agree to wait to have another child.
The next morning Dante and Lulu discuss how happy they are to be home and then they make love. Afterwards, Lulu goes to call her mom but she is interrupted by Tracy, who is so happy to see her. Tracy asks if she has talked to Luke and Lulu says no. Lulu and Tracy continue to talk about Luke and his odd behavior. Lulu asks Tracy where Luke is and she says that she has no idea. Tracy explains that she hasn't seen him since their honeymoon. When Tracy says that she doesn't know Luke anymore, Dante comes in and says that he thinks he might know whats going on with Luke. When Lulu asks Dante what's going on he says he shouldn't have brought it up but Lulu says that he was trying to tell her something while they were at the clinic, that Anna was having him investigate her father. He explains that Anna thinks that Luke could be the head of the Jerome crime family. Dante and Lulu find out from Tracy that it could be true because at Nikolas and Britt's engagement party she found Luke in the stables with Julian Jerome. They continue to talk about Luke and his behavior and they also try to contact him. Later on, Patrick and Sam show up. They share their suspicion that Luke caused Patrick's accident with Dante, Lulu and Tracy.
Dante tells Lulu that Tracy is getting ready to go to Amsterdam to meet with Luke and that Sam and Patrick are going to be there as well. Dante suggests that they be there as well but Lulu decides it's best for her to stay with Rocco and Dante agrees that he needs to stay home too. A thrilled Lulu hugs Dante and they watch their little boy sleep. Later on, Dante gives Nathan advice about Maxie while Lulu is gives Maxie advice about Nathan. Dante goes home and he and Lulu talk about Nathan and Maxie and how they are rooting for them but hope that Maxie doesn't break Nathan's heart. The next day, Lulu is seen at Volonino's Gym for a kickboxing class when she runs into Maxie, who tells Lulu about her disaster date with Nathan. Lulu tells Maxie to take action and fight for her relationship with Nathan and then she goes to her kickboxing class.
After a few issues in their marriage, Dante and Lulu decide to divorce but on March 4, after receiving their finalized divorce papers, they decided to spend the rest of their lives together.
Dante proposed to Lulu in early November and they were remarried in the living room of their new home on November 23, 2016 (Thanksgiving Day on the show). Laura, Olivia, Rocco, Maxie, Nathan and Kevin (who also officiated) attended the ceremony.
In December 2016, Lulu meets Charlotte and feels an instant connection to her. Eventually, Valentin confirms that Lulu is Charlotte's mother. He explains that Helena promised Stavros a child with Lulu, but after Helena discovered that Stavros could not father a child, she sent Daphne to seduce Valentin and recover a sample. Daphne brought Valentin's sample to Helena, and by the time Valentin figured out what had happened, the embryo had already been created, so Valentin recruited Claudette to carry it.
Lulu spent Christmas with both of her children and she also decided to fight Valentin for sole custody of Charlotte.
In March 2017, Valentin (and Nina) with their lawyer Nora Buchanan and Lulu (and Dante) with their lawyer Diane Miller started a custody battle with both wanting sole custody and joint custody not being on the table. The battle ended with Valentin getting sole custody and Lulu supervised visitation (one hour a week) to ensure a smooth transition for Charlotte to accepting Lulu as her mother, for it was believed through the evaluation of Charlotte done by Dr. Andre Maddox that Charlotte will be severely traumatized if she was taken from her father and put in an environment that she felt uncomfortable in. It was also mentioned that in 6 months custody will be revisited.
During her first visit with Charlotte, the two have fun making scones, going on an Easter egg hunt, seeing bunnies and they also agree to have a tea party during their next visit. It is clearly seen that Charlotte is starting to soften towards Lulu.
In June 2017, Dante and Lulu were granted temporary custody of Charlotte, since Valentin was going to prison. However, on July 11, Valentin was released by the WSB, and returned to Port Charles and made it clear that he plans to get custody back but for now he has temporary visitation (revealed on July 18). In October, it was revealed that Valentin and Lulu now have shared custody.
In November, Nathan and Maxie announce their pregnancy. In December, Lulu is seen getting along with Nina.
- Basic teenage stuff: lying, skipping school, underage drinking
- Stole money from Skye Chandler's wallet [Nov 28, 2005]
- Stole Tracy's phone [Dec 2005]
- Stole $15,000 from Tracy Quartermaine [Dec 2005; arrested but let go]
- Hit Robert Scorpio over the head with a vase rendering him unconscious [Apr 2006]
- Hit someone over the head with a board [May 12, 2006]
- Held Anna Devane at gunpoint [May 15, 2006]
- Stole a car with Diego Alcazar [May 31, 2006]
- Teamed up with Diego Alcazar to break up up Dillon and Georgie [May 31-Jun 29, 2006]
- Lied to Dillon to get him to sleep with her [Jun 29-30, 2006]
- Adultery; had an affair with Dillon Quartermaine while he was married to Georgie 
- Punched a girl at a party [Oct 2006]
- Hit Jason Morgan over the head with tequila bottle and rendered him temporarily unconscious [Nov 2006]
- Slapped Maxie Jones [Mar 22, 2007]
- Assaulted Maxie after she provoked her; which turned into a cat fight [Mar 27, 2007]
- Hit Logan Hayes over the head with a flashlight and rendered him temporarily unconscious [Apr 5, 2007]
- Slapped Maxie [Apr 12, 2007]
- Held a bottle on Logan Hayes in self-defense [Jun 2007]
- Helped aid a wounded Logan (along with Maxie and Coop) instead of turning him into the cops [Jul 13, 2007]
- Slapped Logan Hayes [Oct 1, 2007]
- Held Johnny Zacchara and Logan at gunpoint [Oct 4, 2007]
- Breaking and entering and trespassing (along with Johnny) [Oct 17, 2007]
- Hit someone over the head with a vase [Oct 19, 2007]
- Hit someone over the head with a food tray and rendered him unconscious [Jan 2008]
- Hit Logan Hayes over the head with a pipe wrench which put him into a coma (he survived) [Feb 19, 2008]
- Killed Logan Hayes with a knife to the stomach in self-defense [Jul 8, 2008]
- Obstruction of justice; covered up the murder of Logan Hayes, with the help of Maxie Jones and Johnny Zacchara [Jul-Sep 2008]
- Let Johnny Zacchara take the blame for Logan's murder [Jul-Sep 2008]
- Smuggled a gun into the PCPD [Jul 21, 2008]
- Went on the run with Johnny Zacchara when he was a wanted fugitive [Jul-Aug 2008]
- Purjury; lied about her whereabouts during the murder of Logan Hayes at Johnny Zacchara's trial (she tried to tell the truth but no one believed her) [Sep 11, 2008]
- Broke out of Shadybrook [Oct 2008]
- Hot wired and stole a Shadybrook van [Oct 2008]
- Impersonated a hotel maid and stole a key card [Nov 2008]
- Breaking and entering; broke into Scott Baldwin's hotel room (along with Nikolas) [Nov 2008]
- Breaking and entering; broke into Franco's art studio (along with Maxie) [Dec 15, 2009]
- Slapped Brook Lynn Ashton [Aug 18, 2010]
- Impersonated a cop in Ireland [Sep 24, 2010]
- Clobbered Agent Derek Bates over the head and rendered him unconscious in self-defense [Oct 1, 2010]
- Punched Dante Falconeri [Feb 23, 2011]
- Slapped a guy [Jul 12, 2011]
- Slapped her brother, Lucky [Sep 30, 2011]
- Breaking and entering; jimmied the door open at the Crimson office [May 21, 2012]
- Lied on an adoption application and was blacklisted because of it (which means she and Dante can't adopt from any agency) [Nov 6-9, 2012]
- Clobbered Max Giambetti over the head with a blender [Apr 25, 2013]
- Slapped Maxie Jones [Oct 1, 2013]
- Attempted to take Georgie Spinelli (aka Connie) on the run to insure that she would never be taken away from her and Dante (but didn't because Dante stopped her) [Oct 29, 2013]
- Perjury; lied on the stand when she said she didn't tell Maxie about wanting to take baby Georgie (aka Connie) on the run with Dante when in fact she did [Nov 15, 2013]
- Attemped to take Georgie (aka Connie) again after she and Dante lost custody (but didn't because Dante stopped her) [Nov 19, 2013]
- Tried to attack Britt Westbourne (was under emotional distress and Dante stopped her) [Mar 28, 2014]
- Held Peter Harrell, Jr. and Jeffrey Scribner at gunpoint in order to protect herself and Maxie [Aug 25, 2014]
- Elbowed Peter, Jr. in the gut in self-defense [Sep 2, 2014]
- Bit Stavros Cassadine's arm in self-defense [Sep 15, 2014]
- Elbowed Stavros in the gut in self-defense [Sep 16, 2014]
- Fought with Dr. Young [Sep 16, 2014]
- Knew that Olivia faked Leo's death but didn't say anything [Jun-Oct 2015]
- Elbowed one of Frank Smith's men in the gut in self-defense
- Fought with and knocked out one of Frank Smith's men [Jul 2, 2015]
- Slapped Dante [Nov 2, 2015]
- Hacked into—and read—Dante's e-mails without his consent or knowledge [Nov 18, 2015]
- Aided and abetted Johnny Zacchara, a known fugitive, by allowing him to hide on their boat [Dec 8, 2015-Jan 19, 2016]
- Plotted with Johnny to "get rid" of Valerie Spencer [Dec 10, 2015-Jan 18, 2016]
- Slapped Valerie [Jan 18, 2016]
- Slapped Valerie again and tried to strangle her after being provoked [Jan 19, 2016]
- Knocked out one of Valentin's guards with a crowbar [Jul 25, 2016]
- Held Valentin at gunpoint [Jul 25-26, 2016]
- Invasion of privacy; looked through medical records at a clinic and then got caught [Dec 8, 2016]
- Slapped Valentin Cassadine [Dec 9, 2016]
- Set off a stink bomb at the Invader and impersonated the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) [Dec 6, 2016; arrested and released]
- Elbowed a dock worker for a donut [revealed Jan 5, 2018]
Health and Vitals
- Threatened (as a baby) [Aug 1994]
- Hospitalized with aplastic anemia as a child, but received a life saving bone marrow transplant from her brother, Nikolas; in remission 
- Trapped in an attic that was on fire; was rescued [Jun-Jul 2002]
- Fell ill during the encephalitis plague that hit Port Charles and nearly died [Jan/Feb 2006]
- Fainted during her pregnancy due to stress [Sep 2006]
- Had an abortion [Sep 2006]
- Kidnapped by Lorenzo Alcazar's men [Nov 2006]
- Threatened by Lorenzo Alcazar and his men [Nov 2006]
- Held hostage at gunpoint at the Metro Court Hotel by Jerry Jacks and his team (known as the Metro Court hostage crisis) [Jan-Feb 2007]
- Threatened to be shot and killed (had a gun held her to head) by Jerry Jacks if Luke didn't give him the code to vault during the hostage crisis [Feb 2007]
- Rendered unconscious and seriously injured her leg (there was glass imbedded in it) in the Metro Court explosion; required surgery [Feb 2007]
- Assaulted by Maxie [Mar 27, 2007]
- Manhandled by Logan Hayes (he grabbed her and forced a kiss on her) [Jun 2007]
- Blackmailed by Scott Baldwin [Oct 2007]
- Manhandled by Logan (he grabbed her wouldn't let her go) [Oct 2007]
- Almost got shot [Oct 2007]
- Kidnapped by Johnny Zacchara's handlers [Oct 2007]
- Threatened by Anthony Zacchara multiple times 
- Clobbered over the head with the butt of a gun and rendered temporarily unconscious by Spinelli [Nov 2007]
- Shot at while on the docks with Johnny [Dec 17, 2007]
- Kidnapped by Jerry Jacks and hurt her ankle while trying to escape [Jan 2008]
- Trapped in a cellar with Johnny [Jan 2008]
- Tied up by Jerry's men [Jan 2008]
- Grabbed by Logan (he put his hand over her mouth and wouldn't let her go) [Feb 19, 2008]
- Kidnapped by Anthony's men and blackmailed [May 2008]
- Attacked by Logan [Jul 2008]
- Threatened by Anthony [Jul 2008]
- Hallucinations; saw Logan multiples times after killing him [Jul-Sep 2008]
- Committed to Shadybrook after killing Logan [Sep-Nov 2008]
- Accidentally glued her hand to her hair [Aug 20, 2009]
- Accidentally drugged during a Crimson photo shoot [Oct 2009]
- Fell temporary unconscious after being trapped in freezing water and was treated for hypothermia (her foot was stuck) [Nov 2009]
- Kidnapped by Franco and strapped to a bomb (the bomb exploded but Dante got her out safely) [Jan 2010]
- Threatened by Franco [Jul 16, 2010]
- Accidentally choked by Michael [Jul 20, 2010]
- Slapped by Brook Lynn after she provoked her [Aug 10, 2010]
- Manhandled [Jul 12, 2011]
- Almost raped at knifepoint by Javier at a brothel in Jacksonville, Florida; Dante stopped him (suffered a cut to her neck as a result) [Jul 18, 2011]
- Suffered an emotional breakdown after Dante was shot [Sep 30, 2011]
- Started heavily drinking due to her fear of becoming a cops wife and the lack of her own "bliss" [Oct 2011-Jan 2012]
- Her blood type is A- [revealed Nov 2011]
- Gave blood to save the life her nephew, Aiden, who was suffering from Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP) [Nov 2011]
- Injured herself while doing yoga [Jan 10, 2012]
- Allergic to dogs [revealed Jan 17, 2012]
- Cut her hand on a piece of broken glass [Jan 30, 2012]
- Kidnapped and held hostage at gunpoint (along with Sam) by Ronnie Dimestico [Apr-May 2012]
- Threatened and grazed in the arm with a bullet by Ronnie [May 2012]
- Fell off of a ladder but Johnny caught her [Jul 2012]
- Had a chemical pregnancy (a miscarriage soon after conception) [revealed Aug 2012]
- Experienced a fever after ingesting the toxin Jerry Jacks had placed in the Port Charles water supply [Sep 2012]
- Thought to have had a heart shaped or bicornuate uterus [revealed Oct 2012; misdiagnosed revealed Jul 1, 2014]
- Had 3 of her eggs extracted and fertilized with Dante's sperm [Dec 2012; their last embryo was deemed inviable Aug 24, 2016]
- Rendered unconscious and kidnapped by Stavros Cassadine [Mar-Apr 2013]
- Had one of her eggs extracted by Stavros and fertilized with his sperm (it is currently unknown where this embryo is) [early 2013; revealed Sep 9, 2014]
- Experienced amnesia after being placed in a cryogenic chamber by Stavros Cassadine [Apr-May 2013]
- Infertile; has no more viable eggs to create new embryos [revealed Jan 2, 2014]
- Threatened with a dagger by Liesl Obrecht [Mar 2014]
- Diagnosed with a septate uterus, but had a procedure to correct it [revealed Jul 1, 2014]
- Held hostage at gunpoint by Jeffrey Scribner [Aug 13, 2014]
- Kidnapped and held hostage at gunpoint (along with Maxie) by Peter, Jr. (aka Levi) (and Scribner) [Aug 14-Sep 2, 2014]
- Used as a human shield by Peter, Jr. to keep the police away from him [Sep 2, 2014]
- Rendered unconscious after breathing gaseous fumes [Sep 2, 2014]
- Kidnapped and held hostage (along with Dante) by Victor Cassadine and his henchmen [Sep 8-17, 2014]
- Handcuffed to a metal pole [Sep 8-12, 2014]
- Manhandled by Stavros (he grabbed her face) [Sep 2014]
- Injected with a hormone shot [Sep 12, 2014]
- Rendered temporarily unconscious due to a powerful sedative [Sep 15, 2014]
- Held hostage at scalpel-point by Stavros (suffered a cut to her neck as a result) [Sep 16, 2014]
- Used herself as a human shield to protect Dante from a gun crazed Stavros [Sep 16, 2014]
- Was trapped in a building that was about to blow up, but got out before it did [Sep 16-17, 2014]
- Was on a boat with a bomb, but got off before it exploded (it didn't actually explode on the boat) [Jan-Feb 2015]
- Threatened by her father, Luke Spencer [Feb 25, 2015]
- Held hostage at gunpoint by her father, Luke [Mar 30-31, 2015]
- Threatened to have her neck snapped by one of Frank Smith's men [Jul 2, 2015]
- Held hostage at gunpoint (along with Luke, Ethan, Laura, Holly, and Dillon) by Frank Smith and his men [Jul 2-3, 2015]
- Ran into a cabin that was engulfed in flames to rescue Valerie [Jan 18, 2016]
- Slapped and almost strangled by Valerie [Jan 19, 2016]
- Unlawful imprisonment; locked in a hotel suite (along with Dante) by Nathan and Maxie (and her mother-in-law, Olivia) [Feb 14, 2016; shown on Feb 12, 2016]
- Held hostage at gunpoint by a black-market arms dealer named Raj Roy and handcuffed to a railing on her own boat [Feb 18, 2016]
- Tossed off her boat into the freezing water and was left to drown by Raj (Dante got her out, gave her CPR and she recovered; was treated for hypothermia) [Feb 19, 2016; shown on Feb 23, 2016; Dante saved her on Feb 24]
- Held hostage at gunpoint in a room of people on Cassadine Island by Valentin Cassadine (aka Theo Hart) [Jul 15-26, 2016]
- Was exposed to malaria but the tests came back negative [revealed Aug 9, 2016; revealed on Aug 17, 2016]
- Locked in a medical exam room with Maxie [Dec 8, 2016]
- Accidentally locked in a linen closet by her daughter, Charlotte [Jan 23, 2017]
- Crashed through the ceiling at the Metro Court Hotel and on to Nathan and Maxie's wedding cake (while trying to get out of the linen closet above by using an air vent) [Jan 2017]
- ↑ Stated while she and Johnny were on the run in Jul-Aug 2008.
- ↑ Name that she used when she was impersonating a cop in Ireland on Sep 24, 2010.
- ↑ Lulu celebrated her 19th birthday on August 8th, 2007...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPfZrfhBLgM
- ↑ Seen on August 24, 2016 ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB3OzXYDjhs&list=PLGXT37reyJsy10OjZe5PnNCYGAEJmA6ld&index=115 ...
- ↑ They kissed before they knew they were brother and sister.
- ↑ Only because he had a drug induced hallucination that she was Robin.
- ↑ She kissed him twice but only because she couldn't remember her husband.
- ↑ On December 9, 2016, Valentin confirmed that Lulu is Charlotte's mother and on December 12, 2016 he explains how Helena orchestrated the whole thing.
- ↑ It was a chemical pregnancy, a miscarriage soon after conception ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bwn8No3jHzo. http://www.madeformums.com/pregnancy/what-is-a-chemical-pregnancy/36135.html
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgAUNb7YPHc ... http://tvmegasite.net/transcripts/gh/older/2015/gh-trans-10-27-15.shtml
- ↑ Kimberlin Brown Got Canned From 'B&B'. orlandosentinel.com. Retrieved on February 24, 2013.
- ↑ As the World Turns: Al Decristo.... tvguide.com. Retrieved on February 23, 2013.
- ↑ About GH: About the Actors: Julie Berman. Retrieved on 2012-08-09.
- ↑ http://soapcentral.com/gh/whoswho/lulu.php
- ↑ http://soapcentral.com/gh/theactors/berman_juliemarie.php
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdVHAYfZ4OY&list=PLGXT37reyJswQv7qf0faxx92ywhRJ6IqK&index=1
- ↑ Janet Di Lauro. Gotta Minute? - Julie Marie Berman. Source Interlink. Retrieved on August 9, 2012.
- ↑ Julie Marie Berman Checks Out of ‘General Hospital’. SoSource Media. Retrieved on February 26, 2013.
- ↑ http://tvline.com/2013/02/27/general-hospital-cast-julie-marie-berman-quits/
- ↑ http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/berman-out-gh/
- ↑ Lulu Spencer (Julie Berman) Bio. Disney–ABC Television Group. Retrieved on 2012-08-09.
- ↑ http://www.soaptownusa.com/JulieMarieBerman.html
- ↑ http://soaps.sheknows.com/generalhospital/news/id/612/A_Chat_with_Julie_Marie_Berman/
- ↑ RUMOR REPORT: Is Marcy Rylan General Hospital's New Lulu Spencer Falconeri?. Zap2it (Tribune Media Services). Retrieved on March 6, 2013.
- ↑ Rylan Leaves Y&R For GH!. American Media (publisher). Retrieved on March 6, 2013.
- ↑ http://daytimeconfidential.com/2013/04/04/emme-rylan-debuts-on-general-hospital-april-11
- ↑ http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/gh-star-emme-rylan-expecting/
- ↑ http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/gh-star-emme-rylan-reveals-babys-sex/
- ↑ http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/ghs-rylan-welcomes-baby-no-3/
- ↑ http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/emme-rylan-reveals-babys-name/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/EmmeRylan/status/829050784843128833
- ↑ https://twitter.com/EmmeRylan/status/829045994947899392
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/BXE2kwZnKiR/?hl=en&taken-by=emmerylan
- ↑ http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/ghs-emme-rylan-back-work/
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/BXQ-dpmntVK/?taken-by=emmerylan
- ↑ http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/emme-rylan-back-gh/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejzgDQEU2qM
- ↑ Everyone on the island with Jason and Sam were exposed.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/djona222/status/822293920331730944
- ↑ https://twitter.com/djona222/status/822295059534147584
- Character biography at SoapCentral.com
|Bernie Abrahms · Brenda Barrett · Helena Cassadine · Nikolas Cassadine · Carly Corinthos · Morgan Corinthos · Sonny Corinthos · Kristina Corinthos-Davis · Alexis Davis · Noah Drake · Patrick Drake · Dante Falconeri · Max Giambetti · Alice Gunderson · Kate Howard · Jasper Jacks · Jerry Jacks · Epiphany Johnson · Maxie Jones · Molly Lansing-Davis · Diane Miller · Jason Morgan · Sam Morgan · Alan Quartermaine · Edward Quartermaine · Monica Quartermaine · Olivia Quartermaine · Tracy Quartermaine · Mac Scorpio · Robin Scorpio-Drake · Lucky Spencer · Luke Spencer · Lulu Spencer · Damian Spinelli · Elizabeth Webber · Johnny Zacchara|
|Carolyn Hennesy (real world) · Damian Spinelli and Diane Miller (General Hospital world)|
|List of General Hospital cast members · History of General Hospital|