|Olivia St. John|
|Portrayed by||Tonja Walker|
|First appearance||April 1, 1988|
|Created by|| Ann Marcus|
|Introduced by|| H. Wesley Kenney (1988)|
Frank Valentini (2017)
|Alias(es)|| Olivia Jerome|
|Nickname(s)||Liv (by Julian)|
|Born||April 7, 1960|
|Occupation||Head of the Jerome mob family|
She was portrayed by Tonja Walker from 1988 to 1990 and she came back in 2017.
The role was originated by Tonja Walker in 1988 and she left in 1990; she was known for being a villain.
On January 17, 2017, it was revealed that she is alive.
On February 6, 2017, Soap Opera Digest revealed that Walker has wrapped her return trip to GH but will air through mid March.
Olivia is a mobster with family ties to the Jerome mob family. She is romantically involved with Duke Lavery. She finds herself in a power struggle over her father Victor's mob business against her brother, Julian Jerome and their illegitimate half-brother, Dino Antoinelli.
Olivia is almost killed by Dino, but she survives and suffers a severe brain injury and has to be institutionalized. Dino is arrested, and Victor dies after becoming insanely obsessed with Lucy Coe and swallows and chokes on a necklace.
Her brother Julian eventually becomes the head of the Jerome empire, but is seeking revenge on Duke for turning against his father. Her brother tries to enlist Olivia in a plan to get back at Duke for his betrayal.
However, their plan misfires, and Duke's wife, Anna Devane, miscarries their unborn child. Olivia tries to alert Anna about Julian's plans, but Julian kidnaps her and eventually "kills" her before she can.
Duke wants revenge, but is "killed" trying. However, an impostor named Jonathan Paget shows up looking like Duke. Julian and "Duke" have a confrontation, where Jonathan is killed and Julian is presumed dead.
In 2013, Julian Jerome arrives back in town under the alias Derek Wells. The real Duke Lavery was revealed to be alive in 2012 and had been held prisoner in a Turkish prison. It was unclear if Olivia was also alive but Julian later confirmed that Olivia and his other sister, Ava Jerome were two different people.
On January 17, 2017, it was revealed that she is alive and the head of the Jerome mob family. She also ordered the hit that killed Morgan.
Liv set Sam up and kidnapped her. While together, Sam figures out that Liv was the one behind Morgan's death and everything else. They eventually fight over a gun and she throws Sam off a bridge.
- Mobster for the Jerome mob family [1980s]
- Caused Anna Devane to miscarry her unborn baby in an attempt to kill Duke Lavery 
- Had her brother, Julian Jerome shot 
- Ordered the hit (the car bomb) that killed Morgan Corinthos (it was meant for Julian) [Oct 7, 2016; revealed Jan 17, 2017]
- Gave her nephew Leo Falconeri sugar pills in an open aspirin bottle to make it look like he had taken the aspirin; caused Leo to have to get his stomach pumped (the point was to scare Julian) [Jan 17, 2017; revealed Jan 19, 2017]
- Impersonated an OBGYN doctor [Feb 2017]
- Kidnapped Sam Morgan [Feb 21-23, 2017]
- Held Sam at gunpoint [Feb 21-23, 2017]
- Pushed Sam off a bridge [Feb 23, 2017]
- Caused Sam to go into labor because of the fall [Feb 2017]
- Was going to kill Anna Devane with a knife [Feb 23, 2017]
- Ordered Rudge to spike the coffee of Laura Spencer [Feb 24, 2017]
- Ordered Rudge to kidnap Laura by way of a car ride so she could not vote to save the hospital [Feb 24, 2017]
- Impersonated a hospital board member [Feb 2017]
Health and Vitals
- Institutionalized after suffering a severe brain injury caused by her brother, Dino Antoinelli 
- Kidnapped by her brother, Julian Jerome [Mar 12, 1990]
- Punched in the face by Sam Morgan [Feb 23, 2017]
- ↑ On October 25, 2013, Olivia's date of birth is shown as April 7, 1945 on Julian's PCPD file. However, in the same episode, in the same file, Victor's date of birth is shown as November 18, 1939. Therefore, the birth years are not accurate. However, assuming that Victor's original birth year of 1928, as presented on the episode aired on October 31, 1988 due to him celebrating his 60th birthday still stands, it is indeed possible that Olivia's established birth year of 1945 is indeed correct.
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUzaIujvY9U ...
- ↑ In 2013, it is stated that Dino had died in prison.
- ↑ http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/back-action-ghs-tonja-walker-dishes-comeback/
- ↑ http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/tonja-walker-wraps-gh/