Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A supercouple is a popular, nearly-perfect pairing that intrigues and fascinates the public. The term is usually used in fiction works, such as television shows and works of literature, but can also be used when referring to celebrities. While usually a successful model, it has been criticized for hindering the possibilities of other love interests. Over the years, the couples listed below have been named popular supercouples by both ABC and General Hospital fans.
Supercouples on General Hospital
(According to Wikipedia)
- Caleb Morley and Livvie Locke (Port Charles)
- Cole Thornhart and Starr Manning (originated on One Life to Live)
- Damian Spinelli and Maxie Jones
- Dante Falconeri and Lulu Spencer-Falconeri
- Duke and Anna Lavery
- Frisco and Felicia Jones
- Jason Morgan and Elizabeth Webber
- Jason and Sam Morgan
- Jasper and Brenda Jacks
- Kevin Collins and Lucy Coe
- Lucky and Elizabeth Spencer
- Luke and Laura Spencer
- Nikolas and Emily Cassadine
- Patrick Drake and Robin Scorpio-Drake
- Rafe Kovich and Alison Barrington (Port Charles)
- Robert and Anna Scorpio
- Robert and Holly Scorpio
- Sean and Tiffany Donely
- Sonny and Brenda Corinthos
- Sonny and Carly Corinthos
- Stone Cates and Robin Scorpio
- Todd and Blair Manning (originated on One Life to Live)
- Vote for your favorite supercouple here.