|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
|Portrayed by||Erik Valdez|
|First appearance||June 11, 2012|
|Last appearance||January 14, 2013|
|Created by||Ron Carlivati|
|Introduced by||Frank Valentini|
|Namesake(s)|| Joseph Mitchel "Joe" Scully, Sr.|
Joseph Mitchell "Joe" Scully, Jr.
|Nickname(s)||Joey (by Joe Jr.)|
(Revised to 1987)
|Died|| January 14, 2013|
Port Charles, New York
|Age||25 (at death)|
|Cause of death||Taken off life support after becoming brain dead following a car accident|
|Education||Attended grad school at Yale University|
|Occupation||Janitor at St. Timothy's Catholic Church|
He was conceived via rape.
He was portrayed by actor Erik Valdez from June 11, 2012 until January 14, 2013.
He was conceived through rape.
Connie told him that due to her being Catholic, aborting him would have been a sin (even thou she wanted too) and that was why he was born. Right after his birth, Connie left him for dead in a dresser drawer. Connie also stated that every time she looked at him, she saw Joe and that she also thought that he had died.
Trey comes to town in June 2012 as the producer for Kristina Corinthos-Davis's reality show, Mob Princess. He immediately clashes with Kristina's parents, Sonny Corinthos and Alexis Davis, who believe he is exploiting Kristina. The premise of the show is to provide an intimate look into the lives of Kristina and her family, particularly her father and his relationship with Kristina. Alexis threatens to sue Trey over the show, but Kristina uses emotional blackmail to get her parents' consent. Kristina starts to see the harm in the show when Trey ordered the cameramen to film Kristina in the hospital with a grieving Sam after the death of her son. And when they caught Molly with her secret boyfriend TJ.
In July 2012. Trey is seen making a phone call to his father, who is funding the production of Mob Princess. When Joe Scully Jr. is arrested for murdering John McBain's sister, Theresa and raping Kate Howard (who Joe knew as Connie Falconeri), Trey goes to visit him in jail, and it is revealed that Joe Jr. is Trey's father. Joe Jr. asks Trey to help him take down Sonny using Kristina. Trey returns to Port Charles and tells Kristina he is scrapping the reality show so they can be together.
Trey cons Kristina into marrying him, and they take off to Las Vegas, followed by Kristina's brother, Michael and his girlfriend (Trey's roommate), Starr Manning. They try to tell Kristina about Trey's misdeeds, but Trey tells them that he made it up as a storyline for the show. Back in Port Charles, Sonny and Alexis are livid and try to have the marriage annulled. Kristina rejects the idea, stating that they've already consummated the marriage. However, when she learns the truth about Trey and his father, she demands the marriage be annulled.
In early October, after her fight with Trey, Kristina is kidnapped by Joe Jr. and taken to Sonny's warehouse. Trey finds her being held at gunpoint by his father. He begs Joe Jr. to let Kristina go and they struggle over the gun. Joe Jr. gets shot in the shoulder and takes off. He was patched up by Cesar Faison, disguised as Duke Lavery. On October 23, Joe Jr. goes to the Quartermaine mansion after being shot by Jason Morgan. Trey arrives in time to say goodbye to his father who dies in his arms.
In late November, Kristina sees Trey working at St. Timothy's Church after Edward Quartermaine's funeral. He works there in exchange for food and a place to stay. At Kelly's, Trey tells her there are no jobs for him and considers leaving town. On December 12, Trey tells Kristina he is going to work for David Vickers in one of his productions, and invites her to go with him to Los Angeles. Kristina accepts his offer, and her parents reluctantly consent.
After Trey and Kristina tell Connie that they are leaving town, she drives away and they follow her with Starr and Michael. The car crashed and all four occupants are unconscious. Connie and Spinelli's girlfriend, Ellie Trout are also in the accident. On January 8, Dr. Patrick Drake meets with Connie, Kristina, Sonny, Starr and Michael about Trey's condition. Trey had an aneurysm (blood-filled balloon-like bulge that is deadly if it ruptures). The aneurysm ruptured, and Trey is declared brain dead. As his next of kin, Connie decides if and when Trey is pulled from life support.
On January 14, 2013, Connie then realizes that she should be there for Trey when he is taken off life support. Later on, the doctors turn off life support and Trey passes away.
- Fraud; married Kristina Corinthos-Davis under false pretenses [Aug 2012]
- Fought with Michael Corinthos [Aug 2012]
- Accidentally shot his father, Joe Scully, Jr. in the shoulder during a fight for a gun [Oct 2012]
Health and Vitals
- Abandoned at birth and left for dead in a dresser drawer by his mother, Connie 
- Almost shot by his father in a struggle for a gun [Oct 2012]
- Rendered unconscious in a car accident [Jan 2013]
- Rendered unconscious for a second time due to the injuries sustained in the car accident [Jan 2013]
- Declared brain dead from an intracranial bleed from a ruptured aneurysm following the car accident [Jan 8, 2013]
- Almost taken off life support by his ex-wife, Kristina [Jan 11, 2013]
- Taken off life support after being declared brain dead [Jan 14, 2013]
- ↑ Trey was first said to be born in 1990 since Kate was said to be born in 1972 and she was 18 when she had him
- ↑ Trey said he was 25 on September 17, 2012.
- ↑ Stated on October 17, 2012. "Trey: Am I all right? Oh, let's see. Um, my father is missing. Probably out there somewhere and bleeding to death, which makes everybody really, really happy, especially my now former wife." "Starr: Oh, right. The annulment." "Trey: Signed that last night. So, yeah, everybody just thought that it was what's best for Kristina since my father thinks bumping her off is the best way for me to claim Sonny's empire."... http://tvmegasite.net/transcripts/gh/older/2012/gh-trans-10-17-12.shtml ...